So I found a 94 Lebaron at the junkyard and decided it would be now or never on replacing the fusible links and loose relays that curse all TM's with the exception of those snooty G & J body cars.

now I've figured out why those two body styles weigh a ton compared to the rest. Relays and wires, powering more relays and wires and I thought P bodies had alot of crap in them.

For the main fusible links I started with the P body harness section that plugged into the battery and then split into the individual fuse links and then wherever they happend to go. For the most part the wire colors actually matched right up. But theres that one red/white wire with the 18 gauge fuse link that goes to the ignition switch and seems to power 1/2 the car. According to a members website that should be a 50 amp fuse, chrysler thought 40 was enough, comparing the two loads from each car its very similar between the two however. Time will tell.

The relays matched up fairly close for the most part. I just took the individual wires from the p body relays, removed the J body relay wires and plugged in the p body wires and away it went. Trying to minimize the amount of cutting and splicing to maintain better reliability over the long term.

And what year did chrysler split the fuel pump and ASD functions into their own seperate relays ?