Thread: Daytona Parts for sale, good deals.

Daytona Parts for sale, good deals.

I'm trying to liquidate my '88 Daytona that has had tons of upgrades over the years. Get some of the money I have tied up in it back.

12 button navigator, new buttons installed. Works great, looks good, may need a couple bulbs replaced. $45 shipped
    4 - +40 fuel injectors, 9k miles on them, still work great. $70 shipped.
    3bar GM map sensor, will include plug with a few inches of wire, incase you're putting it into a later model TD. - $50 shipped
    Power seat switches, with some wire hangin off. $15 shipped
    Power Window switches, ditto.. $15 shipped
    Instrument cluster, odometer still works! 209k miles on the thing, electrically driven, will work in 84-89 Daytona's/Lasers, probably J body Lebaron's too. If you have a cable driven speedo, it's easy to retrofit this in, just run a wire from the VSS on the tranny to this thing. Includes both plugs with several inches of wire.
    '88 Daytona headlight control box. Well, actually, it's just the board, I just kinda tore it out of it's box to fix it, and tossed it loosely back into the dash afterwards. It works, includes the plug and a few inches of the wires. - $25 shipped
    And I'm taking special requests.. Anything that might be on the car that you want.. Tell me, and I'll let you know if it's available and how much.
    Combine items you want, and I'll reduce the price to account for combined shipping.
    No offers, no trades.

boostaholic

Re: Daytona Parts for sale, good deals.

That 12 button and +40's sound good

Yeah, should be gone pretty quick. The other parts are as cheap as I can reasonably go, got the time involved to box them along with the rediculous price of shipping lately..

As predicted.. +40's and 3bar map seem to have gone quickly.. Sale pending.. Other parts are still great and available..

driver's door latch inside bezel. shipped to 63043. I'm an honorary Bremertonian????
    Do you have the original 3x5" exhaust tip?

No original exhaust tip. In fact, the one that's on there I paid $125 for.. Real nice dual 3" stainless tip. Saving that. Don't have inside bezels on the door latches.. Never have, barely notice they're missing.
    3bar map and +40's are sold.

Bump... Would like to sell these things this week, I get married this weekend.

Congrats in "Advance". 36 years and counting here. It's the worst mistake and the best decision you will ever make. I think Sherri is not far behind you. Seems she has "other " interest now.

Garrett booster

was the daytona by chance a shelby? does it have the gfx?

Nope, the Daytona was a Pacifica.. It's got a Shelby Z hood, but that needs to be repainted before anyone would want to use it (tip, don't let a complete moron with a new paint gun experiment on your car...).
    I figure the Navigator, the instument cluster, and the headlight control module would be the 3 most useful things I still have to offer. The taillights are still in good condition, $40 shipped (they're bulky, they'll cost alot to ship).
    I'd offer up the big 11.25" front brakes, but I will NOT ship them.. They are HEAVY.. $100 to anyone local.. They have new rotors (minor rust from sitting for 8+ months) and new premium pads (about 9k miles on the pads and rotors), calipers work great still.

Quote Originally Posted by looneytuner
    Congrats in "Advance". 36 years and counting here. It's the worst mistake and the best decision you will ever make. I think Sherri is not far behind you. Seems she has "other " interest now.