Thread: Need 2.2 8bolt crank, throttle pressure cable, accel. cable, door handle 85 Dodge 600

boostaholic

Need 2.2 8bolt crank, throttle pressure cable, accel. cable, door handle 85 Dodge 600

Title says all. I need a driver's side door handle for an 85 Dodge 600 Conv't. I am told that the door handles from the sedan will not match.

I also need a 2.2 8 bolt crank from an 86+ 2.2. I don't know exactly what years will fit but it's going in to my 1985 engine. Was hoping to pick this one up locally to avoid damage from shipment!

Also need an accelerator cable and throttle pressure cable for the 413.
    Pete Faggella 03 PT Cruiser, 2.4L N/A 5 speed. Daily driver. All stock with baby moon wheels. 85 LeBaron 2.2TBI auto. Hoped I'd see a difference with bumped compression, but I didn't. Still slow. "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!'"

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanmanČ's Avatar

Re: Need 2.2 8bolt crank, throttle pressure cable, accel. cable, door handle 85 Dodge

I have a good crank and a TV cable, no gas pedal cable though.

I've shipped cranks with no damage too. If you can't find anything local, PM me.
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor "Top Fuel" Bender's Avatar

Re: Need 2.2 8bolt crank, throttle pressure cable, accel. cable, door handle 85 Dodge

I've got the forged crank from the omni
    10's AGAIN '07, '08, '09
    TFB Fabrications custom billet machined parts for you Turbo Mopar

Visit www.boostbutton.com... Turbo Mopar Contributor ShelGame's Avatar

I have a cast 2.2 crank...
    https://db.tt/SV7ONZpQ
    Rob Lloyd
    '89 Daytona C/S

2.5 T1 Auto
    13.24 @ 100.5mph
    NHRA #3728 AF/S

boostbutton.com
    tuning wiki

boostaholic

I wonder what it would be like to ship something like that to Rhode Island. I don't think I need a forged crank, unless the extra weight would give me a noticable amount of torque gain.
    Pete Faggella 03 PT Cruiser, 2.4L N/A 5 speed. Daily driver. All stock with baby moon wheels. 85 LeBaron 2.2TBI auto. Hoped I'd see a difference with bumped compression, but I didn't. Still slow. "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!'"

Visit www.boostbutton.com... Turbo Mopar Contributor ShelGame's Avatar

UPS ground looks like ~ $28...
    https://db.tt/SV7ONZpQ
    Rob Lloyd
    '89 Daytona C/S

2.5 T1 Auto
    13.24 @ 100.5mph
    NHRA #3728 AF/S

boostbutton.com
    tuning wiki

4184228 handle I have these chrome
    4336368 handle with turbo used on the Dodge (maybe painted black?)
    cables: what does it have? turbo, TBI?
    Last edited by martin kolner; 01-20-2010 at 05:11 PM.

boostaholic

Black would be nice but I'll take what I can get. It has the 2.2 turbo engine.

Am I correct when I thought the coupe to sedan handles were different?

Garrett booster

Quote Originally Posted by Big_P View Post
    Title says all. I need a driver's side door handle for an 85 Dodge 600 Conv't. I am told that the door handles from the sedan will not match.

I also need a 2.2 8 bolt crank from an 86+ 2.2. I don't know exactly what years will fit but it's going in to my 1985 engine. Was hoping to pick this one up locally to avoid damage from shipment!

Also need an accelerator cable and throttle pressure cable for the 413.
    I have both cables your looking for, as I just upgraded an 84 Dodge 600 to T2 status and I think I kept the old cables, also I have lots of cranks, forged and non for the non common block motors, with the 8 bolt flange.

PM me if interested, I work 10 minutes from the Port jeff/bridgeport ferry.

Nick A.

Garrett booster

Are you really looking for these parts? I have all these parts and am fairly local, but no response?