Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 82 Turbo 2.5L Rampage and 86 GLH for Sale!

boostaholic

82 Turbo 2.5L Rampage for Sale!

First on the list is Sarah's 82 Dodge Rampage. The truck is viper GTS blue w/o stripes, interior isn't so good, runs and drives fine. This truck has the wiring and engine/trans from a 90 2.5L T1 Daytona. The truck would be really nice if somebody found a donor car for the interior panels and shifter console. The engine has some piston slap, but all the bearings are fine and the engine doesn't smoke. I would drive this anywhere, as it drove to SDAC in Cincinnati a few years back. The truck also has pizza wheels with 205/50/15 tires and CSX/minivan front brakes (4 lug). I also have a Supra intercooler, that can go with the truck. The truck also has a newer Walbro fuel pump. Asking price is $800 OBO, with delivery optional.

Vehicles are located in Hanna City, IL
    Last edited by jckrieger; 01-30-2010 at 05:57 PM. Reason: GLH is SOLD!

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanmanČ's Avatar

Re: 82 Turbo 2.5L Rampage and 86 GLH for Sale!

Is that a ZX7RR??????????
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

Rhymes with tortoise. Turbo Mopar Staff cordes's Avatar

Must resist urge to buy...

boostaholic

Quote Originally Posted by turbovanman View Post
    Is that a ZX7RR??????????
    VROOOOOM!!! It's getting some fork seals and will be back on the road soon!

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanmanČ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jckrieger View Post
    VROOOOOM!!! It's getting some fork seals and will be back on the road soon!
    Sweet,

I am bringing my 93 CBR900RR out of hibernation also, needs a boatload of work due to racing but its good enough to commute with, plus it looks so bad, no one will steal it,
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

boostaholic

Quote Originally Posted by turbovanman View Post
    Sweet,

I am bringing my 93 CBR900RR out of hibernation also, needs a boatload of work due to racing but its good enough to commute with, plus it looks so bad, no one will steal it,
    Mine is in a similar boat.. has a bunch of scratches... if somebody is going to steal a bike, they'll steal the ZX14 I park next to

Garrett booster

I have a custom 1971/72 BSA/Triumph T25 with a 441 single banger in it and a custom made exhaust.

And that is my 1997 Polaris 700 RMK with twin SLP pipes in the back
    Last edited by Skligmund; 01-19-2010 at 06:10 PM.

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by cordes View Post
    Must resist urge to buy...
    X2. I want that Rampage.
    But must behave also LOL.

Garrett booster

How is the floor and rear quarters? Rust - bondo? Looking for a solid body. What's your limit for delivery distance?

boostaholic

Quote Originally Posted by 87DaytonaPac View Post
    How is the floor and rear quarters? Rust - bondo? Looking for a solid body. What's your limit for delivery distance?
    The body is pretty straight... it had nice paint when we bought it, but had bondo in the rear quarters. I ended up welding in new steel from an 83 SC so there is only enough bondo needed to smooth out the seams. The truck is pretty solid, but it's not a "rust free" truck unfortunately. I'll try to get some close-ups of the truck tonight after work. I'm not sure on delivery, but my truck gets 11 mpg in the winter, so it probably wouldn't be cheap . We can talk after I get the additional pictures uploaded.

Mitsu booster

X2 on the floor condition- I can see some steel screwed along the drivers sill in the second picture, and wondered what the rest of it looked like. I'm in Chicago, and would like to check both cars out, but need to have an idea what i would be dealing with as far as rust and subframe frame rails go.

boostaholic

Quote Originally Posted by LWB View Post
    X2 on the floor condition- I can see some steel screwed along the drivers sill in the second picture, and wondered what the rest of it looked like. I'm in Chicago, and would like to check both cars out, but need to have an idea what i would be dealing with as far as rust and subframe frame rails go.
    I'll jack the car up and get some underside pictures.

boostaholic

Additional Pictures of the Rampage:

These are the pictures I took tonight. As you can see, the frame, rockers, bed, and lines are solid. The floor however, is not solid and has been patched with roofing cement and pieces of a hood from a Ford Festiva. This car won't win any shows, but it's decent looking and is a good driver. The wiring isn't bad, but the connections aren't heat sealed. Honestly, it would take less than an hour to make the splices water tight. I never felt the need to do so since it has never caused any problems.

I know what these cars are worth (not a lot), but I'm not willing to take a loss on them either. I have a local buyer for the Rampage, but I told him I have to offer it to an enthusiast first.

-Clark
    Last edited by jckrieger; 01-30-2010 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Cleanup

Garrett booster

Well thanks for being up front about the rust. Unfortunately I'm looking for a Rampage better than what I already have and yours is on par with mine so there's no advantage. Sorry. Thanks for taking the time to take the pics though.

--Paul

boostaholic

Quote Originally Posted by 87DaytonaPac View Post
    Well thanks for being up front about the rust. Unfortunately I'm looking for a Rampage better than what I already have and yours is on par with mine so there's no advantage. Sorry. Thanks for taking the time to take the pics though.

--Paul
    That's alright, like I said before, the Omni is the really solid car. It's really hard to find a solid Rampage... or even any Rampage for that matter. The Rampage would make a nice driver, but it's not rust free unfortunately.

-Clark

Garrett booster

sent pm

boostaholic

I've uploaded some more pictures of the GLH to include pictures of each panel, some more interior pictures, and a picture of the inside of the rear hatch. If somebody doesn't buy this car, it's probably coming off the market in a few weeks. This is one of those cars where once it's gone, I'm going to regret letting it go.

Mitsu booster

Could you PM me a number that I can reach you at? I would like to see if I can set up a time to look at it.

boostaholic

The GLH is SOLD! I'll let the new owner post, but I will say he's driving the car home about 120 miles!

New price on the Rampage. Injectors and 3 bar map will be listed seperately.
    Last edited by jckrieger; 01-30-2010 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jckrieger View Post
    The GLH is SOLD! I'll let the new owner post, but I will say he's driving the car home about 120 miles!

New price on the Rampage. Injectors and 3 bar map will be listed seperately.
    Great news Clark, glad to hear you were able to find it a home...BTW, did it make the trip to it's new home?
    [FONT="Arial Black"]Paul[/FONT] [B][SIZE="1"]US ARMY INFANTRY VETERAN[/B] 1995 Dodge Stealth R/T White DOHC 5 speed 1994 Dodge Stealth R/T Red DOHC 5 speed 1992 Dodge Daytona IROC, Blue TI 5 speed (2) 1992 Dodge Daytona IROC, Red TI auto 1991 Dodge Spirit R/T, Red (project) 1989 Shelby CSX-VNT #382 1989 Dodge Shadow ES, White TI auto 1987 Daytona Shelby Z, White TII 1987 Chrysler T&C wagon, Tan TII auto 1985 Dodge Lancer ES, Bronze TI auto 1982 Wife, White[/SIZE] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast