Thread: TM's Car of the Month (November Edition)

Heroes never die, they just reload! Turbo Mopar Staff Frank's Avatar

TM's Car of the Month (November Edition)

Turbo Mopar's Car of the Month - November 2009
    Dustin Schiermeister's (dds78910) 1992 Dodge Spirit R/T

Here is my 1991 Dodge Spirit R/T. I bought it out of Philly, PA back in May and it had a few mods done to it already. Grainger valve set to 15 psi, 3" Exhaust from the turbo back, FWD calibration, Cometic headgasket, ARP headstuds, and the head was rebuilt and crack was repaired, and had black 17" wheels, Blacked out taillights and side markers, reflective pin striping and letters, Eibach lowering springs and KYB shocks and struts, Subaru WRX hood scoop, and some fiber glass interior work done.

Since I have bought it I have been just repairing all the little things to make it a good daily driver. I have replaced all the window and lock switches, rebuilt the speedo, put the dash and console back to stock, re wired the stereo back to stock and installed a Deh-p6500 Pioneer CD player with a XM radio Receiver box mounted under the passenger seat, redone some of the vacuum lines, built a steering column gauge pod out of fiberglass and installed a Autometer boost guage, I have pieced together all the A/C parts and had all the hoses rebuilt with new fittings welded on, installed a Blitz blow off valve, and put on my 17" Rage wheels from my 8V Spirit that were powdercoated white with Falken Zexus 215/45/zr17 tires on and put the black wheels on my 8V Spirit. And in the trunk it have a Kicker DX350 amp with 2 12" Kicker Comp VR's.

I don't have much planned for the future, I would like to put in a larger front mount IC, and maybe give it a fresh paint job since some of the panels have been repainted due to the notorious peeling white paint. The car has 96,000 miles on it and it runs great and is a fun car to drive.

Read more here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2652617
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	26526170045_large.jpg 
Views:	121215 
Size:	36.9 KB 
ID:	19723  
    Frank Katzenberger
    Squirrel Performance - Home of the best turbo calc!!!
    http://www.squirrelpf.com

91 Daytona Shelby - It is getting there

87 Shelby CSX #418 - Near stock is a good thing!

94 Bronco 302 XLT - Shorty Headers, 3" exhaust, cold air intake, & Soft top

"... to get the best out of it, you have to go beyond the line. Where bravery becomes insanity. Shall I turn into this hairpin bend at a 100mph? Why not!"

Visit the new Knowledge Center today!

Check out the one and only Shelby Dodge Registry!

turbo addict

Re: TM's Car of the Month (November Edition)

The R/T's are quick, yours looks "mean", I like it.
    Great stuff for great cars! Poly engine mounts and bushings at: http://www.polybushings.com