Thread: Wtt. 89 Shelby T1 Daytona and 89 Lebaron vert for turbo mini or awd mini

Hybrid booster

Wtt. 89 Shelby T1 Daytona and 89 Lebaron vert for turbo mini or awd mini

I have an 89 silver Shelby Daytona T1 auto and an 89 Lebaron turbo vert which is also silver I'd like to trade for either a 5 speed turbo van or an AWD mini. Other trades will be thought over also. I'll post pics up Sunday if it's not raining. Both cars have clean titles. The Daytona is straight except for the front fenders and the nose is missing some paint. (fenders aren't really bad but both of them have a crease. Only rust I've seen on the car is a dime-nickel size spot on the hatch. I also have a good hatch with backglass that can go with it if you want it. Interior is red and in good shape from what I remember. I also have an extra red dash that can go with it as I don't need it either. Car has no engine or underhood harness but the trans is still in it. I have a harness from my 88 Daytona I could part with since I'm going V6. I also have an extra engine (2.5) I could possibly be persuaded to throw in if the deal is right.

The Baron has body damage all over and is from up north so I figure it has rust. I never got around to checking it out that good when I bought it. The guy I used to work with drove it to work every day up until about 1.5- 2 years ago. Fuel pump went out and he didn't know how to get it out so I bought it.

I figure between the 2 one nice Daytona could be had and someone could recoupe some money by parting the Lebaron as I have no time to do so.

I'll put pics up sunday. -weather permitting-

Gary Brown
    Pocahontas, AR 72455

Hybrid booster

Re: Wtt. 89 Shelby T1 Daytona and 89 Lebaron vert for turbo mini or awd mini

Well we had an early christmas so no pics yet. Had to deal with family over the weekend. Will get pics up ASAP.

Hybrid booster

Finally some pics:

Lebaron:

Daytona:

extra hatch:

Hybrid booster

C'mon guys... bring a big azz trailer and get em both. Willing to sell seperate at 250 each or 450 for both if no one comes up with an AWD mini for me. Just gonna use the mini for the drivetrain so if someone wanted to pull the drivetrain (minus motor) and bring it all down that would work too. It will be put to a very good cause

Hybrid booster

Found out today that the three cars I have have to go by the end of next week. If no bites then they'll go to the crusher.

If you weren't all of the way in AR I would come and get the Daytona. Hope somebody comes and gets them.

Hybrid booster

where in KS you at?

Hybrid booster

Nobody? These will be gone by Friday the 8th. I really don't want to scrap the cars but I gotta move them.

Hybrid booster

400 bucks final price drop.

Hybrid booster

Nothing wrong with the dash in this daytona but I have another maroon dash to throw in with it.

Ya if you weren't 6 hours away I would put those in the yard for safekeeping till I figured out what I would want to do.

Hybrid booster

I do have the Shelby center caps also.

6 hours isn't bad. I have went that far for a rusted out Daytona with no drivetrain before.

5 days till crusher.

Hybrid booster

Pending trade... I hope

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor j4278h's Avatar

As long as the underside of the daytona is clean/no rust I will be down in couple of days to haul both silver dodges up to land of tin worms and broken tds

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor j4278h's Avatar

Looks like I will be towing a silver train north on Saturday.

Hybrid booster

Woot Woot. Thank you very much for saving these. It would have taken all I had to get myself to crush them knowing a nice car could have been had from the 2.