Thread: Actual picture of vacuum connectors for interior A/C?

Actual picture of vacuum connectors for interior A/C?

I have the service manuals for the vacuum diagrams, but they aren't indexed and I don't have any of the original tubes hooked up. Can someone see if they have a photo of the 7 vacuum line control unit that goes on the back of the heater/AC control system? Or if anyone knows the #1 position of the little rubber piece and orientation, that would be greatly appreciated.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor 85lebaront2's Avatar

Re: Actual picture of vacuum connectors for interior A/C?

I believe I have something that will show them, or I can probably get a picture. I should have a set I can get a picture of.

Cool deal, thanks man!
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Can someone with a camera and easy access to your A/C vacuum lines please take a picture? L body is what I would prefer, but I'm sure anything 85 would be ok.

Garrett booster

I can snap some pics of my 86 daytona heater housing and vaccuum controls if you think they are the same. You'll have to PM me your email as I can't post pics here.

minigts at gmail d0t c0m. And thanks, btw.

Garrett booster

Pics sent.