Thread: 89 Horizon Parting out

Hybrid booster

89 Horizon Parting out

Picked up a cheap 89 horizon because I needed something off it. Now that I'm finished with it i'm offering it up to everyone. I only have $250 in it so parts are cheap! Front doors are spoken for, everything else that is still there is up for grabs. Will pull and ship for the right price, anyone local is welcome to come pick at it. It will be chopped up and hauled off soon, so speak up now! And for the record- IT IS TOO RUSTY TO BE WORTH SAVING! I know it looks ok but believe me the Ohio salt had it way with this car. Plus it has no vin or title now .

The picts-

It has a 2.2 common block that i was told has a blown head gasket. A413 that I was told is in VGC. Not to bad grey interior, front seats are ripped. Front grill is cracked, look at pict. Headlight bezels are in ok condition, few spider web cracks in the lenses. Hood in vgc, drivers side fender in vgc, passenger fender is not dented but has some rust popping thru from past failed body work. I am heading to work right now but can take specific picts tomorrow.

Super Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff contraption22's Avatar

Re: 89 Horizon Parting out

ARGH... i need a 2.2 common block but I have no idea how I would get it from you. lol
    Mike Marra
    1986 Plymouth Horizon GLMF "The Contraption" < entertaining sponsorship offers
    Project Log:
    http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?69708-The-Contraption-2013-14&highlight=

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by contraption22 View Post
    ARGH... i need a 2.2 common block but I have no idea how I would get it from you. lol
    For you man, you come help me pull it and you can have it! Can't verify it's condition but hey, FREE.

Hybrid booster

bump!