I've run into a money problem and have promises out there to purchase parts from some people. My Mom's Rice Burner broke down and I had to use some of the loot to tow and repair it. So, now I'm very short for the purchases for the GLHS.
My fix for the conundrum is to liquidate any parts off of the GLHS that won't inhibit it's ability to run.
Like the following: NOTE: ALL PRICES ARE PLUS SHIPPING!!!

1. Freshly cleaned and built front brake calipers. Painted with bright yellow ceramic paint. Bleeders replaced with "one-man bleeding" bleeder valves. ALSO COME WITH MOUNTING BRACKETS(YELLOW AS WELL. NICE!!!) - $80 They are REALLY nice pieces
2. Rear drum brake system. Including the drums(freshly cleaned and painted black), shoes(will pass insp but rec repl), all hardware, spindles, backing plates and wheel cylinders(no leaks) - $100(OBO) Will also separate. Let me know what you need.
3. Factory stereo system. Including the AM/FM/Cassette, Front 6 1/2" round speakers, and rear 6 X 9" speakers. Sounds great. Was never used until I bought the car a few months ago. The previous owner had an aftermarket set up. Wiring harness plugs come with - $80(OBO) Will also separate the stereo pieces as well.
4. 52mm Throttle body(painted Gold) - $50
5. Factory fuel injectors - $45
6. +20 MP fuel injectors - $65
7. Factory TII Fuel Pressure Regulator - $30
8. Factory radiator cooling fan(minus the shroud) - $20
If there's something in particular you need, let me know. If it's something that I can move without rendering the car immovable, I'll probably sell it!!!
I NEED to get the loot up for the trans, the SLH brake upgrades, the waste gate actuator and the 58mm T/B. I have promised people I would buy them come the 3rd. And I had an emergency that required me to spend a lot of the money. So, anything you might be able to buy from me would be a BIG help. SO COME ON TURBO MOPAR BRETHREN, HELP ME OUT HERE!!!
Thanks for looking. Pics available upon request.
Thanks for your time,
Donnie

I removed some of the items. Sorry people. I found a solution to my problem. But, I still NEED MORE than I found(lol).