Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: New 3" Swingvalves are back up on our website

New 3" Swingvalves are back up on our website

Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

boostaholic

Re: New 3" Swingvalves are back up on our website

yeesss!!! i will be calling u tomorrow

turbo addict

So is this for people that didn't put up a deposit?

Garrett booster

I placed my order!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by moparman76_69 View Post
    So is this for people that didn't put up a deposit?
    It's for everyone's orders including those who participated in our Group Buy. Group Buy participants select "yes" in the drop down window. All others select "no".

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

turbo addict

so if we preorderd, do we have to get one right away, i preordered but am kinda short on cash for a couple weeks, is that ok

Quote Originally Posted by 1966 dart wagon View Post
    so if we preorderd, do we have to get one right away, i preordered but am kinda short on cash for a couple weeks, is that ok
    The swingvalves have all been machined, but, they won't be ready to ship until the middle of November. We are currently waiting for the pieces of the swingvalve assembly to be completed so we can press in the bushing and weld the pivot arm to the shaft.

The reason we are posting things now is to give everyone a heads up so they have the funds once they are ready to ship. Also, to let those who might be interested in one of the extra 10 SVs we will have available. Hopefully this gives everyone enough time.

Chris-TU

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor iTurbo's Avatar

Placed my order....can't wait to see how well this fits on my Omni. I got a TIII mock-up in it right now with Ford T3 turbine housing and the car already has the TU 3" downpipe.

turbo addict

thanks for the info Chris, i'll start saving

turbo addict

Full payment made plus some other goodies

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by bakes View Post
    Full payment made
    Me 2.

Mitsu booster

So how long do we have to send in the payment once they are ready? Will you let everyone know that was in on the group buy exactly when there complete. No problem with funds, I just don't want to pay for a completed item until it's complete.

Resident Nuke Turbo Mopar Contributor denviola's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 168glhs1986 View Post
    Me 2.
    Me 3!
    UNK D
    SDAC Member, Steel City Chapter SDAC Member, SV-SDAC member, SV-TD Member
    www.sv-td.com
    85 600 ES Turbo Conv., 91 Spirit R/T
    2014 RAM Laramie Longhorn Crew Cab Dually. 6.7 CTD, AISIN, 4.10 gear
    68 GS400 (owned since 1973, someday 455)
    2012 Can-AM RT Limited

boostaholic

Quote Originally Posted by tthcare View Post
    So how long do we have to send in the payment once they are ready? Will you let everyone know that was in on the group buy exactly when there complete. No problem with funds, I just don't want to pay for a completed item until it's complete.
    i agree with u but i have already paid just bc i dont want them to be all sold before they are done

Quote Originally Posted by tthcare View Post
    You will have 2 weeks to send payment once we initiate shipping. But, we would greatly appreciate it if you could pay as soon as you can. We invested much more in these castings besides the dual bolt pattern. These swingvalves have a much higher nickel content then previous versions. They will be much more durable and able to resist extreme temperatures. We are also having the swing arm mechanism cast to provide a higher quality piece which are consistant in puck wobble. This should eliminate the problems some people experienced when their puck would get hung up on a burr or other damage on the wastegate port. We also moved the shaft and upper arm of the SV further away from the intake manifold. This should provide more clearance from the intake manifold especially when using the ford style turbine housings.

We attached a few more pictures of the machined swingvalves. We are currently waiting on the swingvalve puck mechanism to be delivered on 11-15. Once they are welded in place we can start shipping these out. They will ship via Priority Mail and will include 6-point case hardened fasteners since the housings were clearanced for them.

Chris-TU
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SVs Machined 3.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	18485   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SVs machined 4.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	57.3 KB 
ID:	18486   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wastegate puck arm1.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	36.0 KB 
ID:	18488  
    Last edited by Chris W; 11-08-2009 at 01:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bakes View Post
    Full payment made plus some other goodies
    Thank You 1!

Quote Originally Posted by 168glhs1986 View Post
    Me 2.
    Thank You 2!
    Quote Originally Posted by denviola View Post
    Me 3!
    UNK D
    Thank You 3!

Chris-TU

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by Chris W View Post
    Thank You 1!

Thank You 2!

Thank You 3!

Chris-TU
    Make that thank you 4.

Mitsu booster

Thanks Chris

All looks good. Let us know when thier ready to ship.

Chris, not sure if you responded yet as I can't remember which email I have registered on the TU.com site. I sent an email regarding payment, current balance and shipping. If you didn't get it please let me know and I'll send you a PM.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by bris09 View Post
    Make that thank you 4.
    How about a Mucho Grassy A$$!!

Chris-TU

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast