So perhaps this is only news to me, but every time I need an oil filter for my glhs I either order a couple from pep boys (purolator L10101) OR I have to pay double at NAPA for the wix version. Well, last time I went in to pepboys to get some filters for my glhs, csx-t and dakota, I was happily surprised to find that the new versions of the ones I use on my dakota and csxt have been made with a lower profile. The old filter was 3 and 5/8 of an inch the new one is 3 inches and the glhs filters are 2 and 3/4 inches. So it will most likely fit just as it is, or the fan shroud may need some convincing with a pair of pliers, a hammer, or even a grinder(but not much if any at all) then waa laa a ready supply of glhs filters that are cheap and always in stock since they have them in pro line, purolator, and purolator plus. Oh yeah, the number is L-14670, take a measuring tape if you go just in case yours doesn't have the new ones yet, I don't want anyone buying them and finding out they're old stock and won't fit.