Thread: FS: Wiring harnesses, SC, GLH, S60 and more stuff

FS: Wiring harnesses, SC, GLH, S60 and more stuff

Email me for fastest responce, Mopartek@aol.com

Hi all,
    More cleaning up going on around the shop and found some more stuff. Some things posted here and some on ebay here http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...QsassZmopartek ebay stuff is going up later.

Remember shipping is extra and everything is located in Enfield, CT. OK, here we go.

Wiring harnesses and parts. I found 4 big old boxes full of harnesses and parts some need work but all are complete, sold as is.

'86/'87 Shelby Charger underhood harness for TI motor. This is just the main harness with no sub harnesses, I have 2 of them $50.00 ea.

Omni Super 60 harness kit. '89 G body underhood harnesses complete with all three sub harnesses, positive, negative and fuel rail. It also comes with an Omni carb underhood harness to make your own GLH Super 60 harness $85.00

'88 Turbo negative wiring harness G/J/H body TI & TII cars Nice $20.00

'89 Turbo negative wiring harness G/J/H body TI & TII cars Nice $20.00

'90 Turbo negative wiring harness G/J/maybe P body I have 2. One nice the other missing an end for the ground to frame rail wire $20.00ea

'91 Turbo negative harness A body most likely but might also work with G&P cars. $20.00

'91 Spirit R/T Positive harness good condition $25.00

L body turbo fuel pump wiring harness. Runs under the floor to the tank. $25.00

L body Turbo negative wiring harness converted to a Nippondenso alt end, nice clean bolt in harness $50.00

Box of misc. harnesses. L body turbo neg. harness, G/J/H Neg. harness, G/J/H/P positive harnesses and about 5 fuel rail harnesses $25.00

Everybody keeps motors and transmissions along with the other good hot hard parts but harnesses get overlooked. Get them now because when I move what hasn't sold gets tossed in the trash. Want a few or all of them, lets deal. The more you buy the better I'll drop the package price.

Thanks,
    Cliff Ramsdell
    Treasurer, NESDAC
    '86 GLHS 210 Shelby Posi and Shelby Roll Cage
    Pics's of 210 here: http://superdave369.home.comcast.net/86glhs/86glhs.html
    '29 Model A, 239 flathead V-8, 3 speed
    Mopartek@aol.com
    http://www.members.aol.com/mopartek/home.html

"Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well
    preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out,
    shouting...Holy $hit!! What a Ride!!"

Re: FS: Wiring harnesses, SC, GLH, S60 and more stuff

I may be getting an 86 or 87 Charger soon. I have a choice of a Turbo or carbureted car right now. If I end up with the carbureted car, it'll get converted to Turbo.

So if that happens I'll need the Turbo wiring setup. I have a 1986 2.2 Turbo 1 logic module and power module already.

You wrote that the 86/87 Shelby Charger wiring is the main harness but not the sub harnesses. What exactly are the sub harnesses connected to? What do they operate? Fuel injectors? Lights? Various sensors?

And what are all those Turbo negative wiring harnesses? Why are they specified to be negative?

Re: FS: Wiring harnesses, SC, GLH, S60 and more stuff

I emailed you about an 86 Charger Turbo conversion harness and some other parts.