Thread: Nice parts, Digital dashes TII Injectors Fuel rail Ported Intake RARE Voice Alert!

Mitsu booster

Talking Nice parts, Digital dashes TII Injectors Fuel rail Ported Intake RARE Voice Alert!

Ok boys and gals, I got some stuff I dont need so help me out and I'll help you out! Prices are OBO and SHIPPED.

90+ daytona power mirror w/ defrost WORKS with little sunburn- $35

Real VENTSHADE drivers side for a first gen laser/Daytona (Dont think they make em anymore...)- $15

52MM Throttle Body with all the sensors and cable bracket -$40

Ported One Piece Intake (by Moparulz, the best) fits 52MM TB - $100 (think of how much this costs to ship folks...)

Older style TI K&N Filter like new - $20

Dash harness from A Laser with digital message center, traveler and RARE Electronic voice alert To note the lettering on these is NOT WHITE but rather a Blue color See pic- $150

87-89 Lebaron/Daytona Digital Dash Looks to be in good shape WITH PIGTAILS FOR CONVERSION (I may have an extra set of Pigtails for $15) -$80
    I also have a broken digi dash of the same era, good front board good getters good body and lens, bad rear board - $30

First gen Laser daytona Digital Dash Kinda rare aint they? - $100

TII Fuel rail with harness and injectors and FPR, Came out of a out of the same car as the air box but I cant match up the codes with anything, probably due to supercession- $90

TII Air box NO CRACKS, NO DELAMINATION, Chrome clamps are perfect and comes with stock bits of IC work (thats water in the pic) - $60
    Later style TI and TII Used K&N Filter needs to be cleaned - $30

89 TI 2.5 Turbo Auto SBEC with cracked housing - $50

Digital Message center WITH PIGTAIL - $35
    12 Button traveler WITH PIGTAIL- SOLD
    2 Button Traveler WITH PIGTAIL - $10

Lebaron door panel plugs - $7 for the pair

Turbo EEK Dual Hood Vents Right and Left sides in white, Can be resprayed - $50 for the pair (They are heavy!)

If its not listed, ask, I may have it! I'm not sure what some of this stuff is worth so dont blow me off, Talk with me and lets sort out a price and these again are shipped prices!
    Last edited by buckracer; 10-11-2009 at 09:00 PM.

Mitsu booster

Re: Nice parts, Digital dashes TII Injectors Fuel rail Ported Intake RARE Voice Alert

BUMP, I'm Also Open to Trades, so if its a shelby item or performance, hit me up.

Mitsu booster

Re: Nice parts, Digital dashes TII Injectors Fuel rail Ported Intake RARE Voice Alert

BuMp, Intake, fuel rail, and TB Pending payment. seriously no offers? keep in mind i'm selling this stuff because I dont need it or really want it!

Mitsu booster

For god's sake make me offers, worst I'll say is "how about a little more than you proposed?" I need the money folks, TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY SITUATION!

To quote "the money pit", "who knows death, divorce, bottom line is you get to capitalize on someone else's misfortune! and THAT is the basis of (turbo dodges?) Real estate..."

Garrett booster

Still got the Daytona passenger side mirror?

Mitsu booster

I'd love to buy the electronic voice alert and it's display screen off you if I could.

turbo addict

You're 2 years too late.

And the OP hasn't been on this site since 2010.

buckracer
    Last Activity
    09-08-2010 06:20

The moderately moderate moderator Turbo Mopar Staff
    Make that 1 year. Lol.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
    Bryan
    86 GLHS #161, 2016 Impala
    SDAC National Member, SDAC Buckeye Chapter Member

A man has got to know his limitations.....

Hybrid booster

Oups !
    Last edited by nvysion; 11-25-2011 at 08:32 AM.

Hybrid booster

^ please read the thread! he hasnt been online since 2010!
    1985 Dodge Shelby Charger *never ending project* 1987 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z *SOLD* 1989 Chrysler Lebaron 2.5 Turbo Convertible *CRUSHED* 2001 Dodge Stratus R/T *SOLD* 2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L

Mitsu booster

Hi, I am interested in your 87-89 Lebaron/Daytona Digital Dash for an exchange against my dashboard analog of my lebaron. I'm in France. Do you still have this unit ?
    Thanks.

Mitsu booster

hi sir want to buy this Dash harness from A Laser with digital message center, traveler and RARE Electronic voice alert - $150
    please reply me hrikbohanee@yahoo.com

Check the dates on threads before you reply.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor jonnymopar's Avatar

Damn, I was hoping to grab the broken digital dash!

Bump for a good deal 6 years ago.
    Jon J.

1989 Daytona ES 2.4L DOHC
    2003 Neon SXT - gone but never forgotten

If it ain't broke, fix it 'till it is!

boostaholic

I want the airbox.