Thread: 1987 Dodge Shelby GLHS #581 - $Trade

Garrett booster

1987 Dodge Shelby GLHS #581 - $Trade

I have #581, sitting in storage right now. I am looking to trade for an 86'GLHS, or a GLH-T. I am not looking to sell only trade. It is 100% complete, ALL Shelby items are there. It will need work, but body is straight and the only rust seems to be under the hatch lip. I also own #582, so this means being consecutive #'s I will want something halfway nice, that means no rotted junk.( to make me get rid of it ) so let me know. Email schmoyer.10@rcn.com

pics of car are the day i brought it home, it wnt to storage the next day and has been there since...listen, you know what happens on here 56 guys ask a million ??'s and nothing ever comes from it. how other people put it uhh " tire kickers ". i bought it of a 16 year old kid that was in school had no money,or know how. i got receipts with the car for a new motor, its got new tires, and they told him the turbo was bad and it would cost like $2k to fix it.... ya thats what i thought too. rip off, but being 16 the kid almost ---- himself. so he dumped it. i bought it from new hampshire without even looking at it. i started it drove it on the trailer and noticed the pressure line at the fuel pump was spitting gas everywhere. so its not getting fuel. its cracked and dry rotted. i would imagine the turbo could be bad but its not for sure. the interior is really nice just needs a little cleaning. and as far as exterior the pics show it all, cars is straight and needs the typical paint work. if the fuel line were fixed it might even been good to go. like i said it run just chokes out cuz of fuel. i can take more pics too....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shelby Car #581 001.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	204.2 KB 
ID:	17849   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shelby Car #581 002.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	245.4 KB 
ID:	17850   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shelby Car #581 005.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	199.4 KB 
ID:	17851   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shelby Car #581 008.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	202.0 KB 
ID:	17852  
    Last edited by banshee X; 10-10-2009 at 05:28 PM.

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

Re: 1987 Dodge Shelby GLHS #581 - $Trade

Thread cleaned up, serious trade inquireys only

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.