Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Factory Turbo Reliant Wagon

Garrett booster

Re: Factory Turbo Reliant Wagon

I would SO love to come across a factory turbo reliant wagon...as well as probably every TD fan here.

Mitsu booster

Question Re: Factory Turbo Reliant Wagon

hey all.. i could use some help... i have the little brother D car 2.2 and i need some help with a heater issue... i have replaced all the vacuum lines and rebuilt half of the engine due to numerous engine fires caused by its previous owner.. i need help figuring out where on the engine my heat line is connected... 1988 plymouth reliant SW 2.2 tbi 4cyl no a/c... the only thing i think might help is the rubber heater hose/line is on fire wall under power steering pump... where does it go??? i would really hate to scrap this car over a heater... love the car but am extremely annoyed... btw my draggin wagon is dark blue with a big a** whole in driver floor board... i think mine went down with the ship... should have stayed there in my opinion..
    Last edited by frustrated; 12-01-2010 at 06:18 AM.

The heater core connections should be next to the brake booster on the divers side of the firewall. One hose will go to a nipple on the bottom of the thermostat housing area of the cylinder head, and the other hose goes to the lower part of the waterpump housing where there is another nipple that the hose attaches to. Email me a picture of your engine bay if you need more help. topdollar69@hotmail.com
    84 Laser XE TII A555 89 Caravan SE TIV A568

Hybrid booster

this aries must be a rare bird. check out the price listed on the website lol. http://davidleeautosales.com/invento...-Aries-America

turbo addict

$1320 not bad
    woops, $132000
    Great stuff for great cars! Poly engine mounts and bushings at: http://www.polybushings.com

Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff Vigo's Avatar

Thats very similar to how my aries started. Same color combo and trim package, but i had the buckets option, which was kinda odd since there wasnt a console shifter to go with it.

Dont push the red button.You hear me?

Mitsu booster

Unhappy Re: Factory Turbo Reliant Wagon

alright so i am sellin the wagon... its not a turbo... i was involved in a hit and run about three days ago and the front bumper, driver light, and most all of grill was tore off... the radiator has hole and driver fender is dented... would be good for parts car unless you could get a hold of the grill and driver light then it would be street legal again... i am unable to afford to fix it and am only askin 400 for the car... good engine and trans that could sell for much more separately but i am really hoping someone will want to fix this wagon... not the greatest but is still a solid car... would also need paint and some interior but thats up to you... if no one takes this car from here in a week or two then look for it on craigslist in covington ky area... i would feel better if it was fixed or used as father son fixer rather than it be ran in the demo derby.... my name is zakc and my cell number is 859 816 6815... call if you want it or have any questions... thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kuzman83 View Post
    this aries must be a rare bird. check out the price listed on the website lol. http://davidleeautosales.com/invento...-Aries-America
    I love how dealerships will post a car for sale and say something like this car has been professionally detailed and then in the pictures the interior is all dirty, there's leaves all over the trunk, and there's a flag sticker half coming off the back.

Quote Originally Posted by bfarroo View Post
    I love how dealerships will post a car for sale and say something like this car has been professionally detailed and then in the pictures the interior is all dirty, there's leaves all over the trunk, and there's a flag sticker half coming off the back.
    LOL they are detailing it right here...

[FONT="Arial Black"]Paul[/FONT] [B][SIZE="1"]US ARMY INFANTRY VETERAN[/B] 1995 Dodge Stealth R/T White DOHC 5 speed 1994 Dodge Stealth R/T Red DOHC 5 speed 1992 Dodge Daytona IROC, Blue TI 5 speed (2) 1992 Dodge Daytona IROC, Red TI auto 1991 Dodge Spirit R/T, Red (project) 1989 Shelby CSX-VNT #382 1989 Dodge Shadow ES, White TI auto 1987 Daytona Shelby Z, White TII 1987 Chrysler T&C wagon, Tan TII auto 1985 Dodge Lancer ES, Bronze TI auto 1982 Wife, White[/SIZE] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hybrid booster

i like these low volume government k cars. but what i'm looking for is a cop car k. well actually, i just want the 125mph speedometer out of one for my "civilian" k wagon 2.5 T2 5spd swap.

Garrett booster

Turbo K wagon at PickNPull Dallas West.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor zin's Avatar

Ill buy the data-plate off you, the one on the radiator core support as a souvenir and means of helping to document mine.

Out of curiosity, what color is it? And was the dash-pad un-cracked?

Mike
    "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

Bad laws are the worst sort of tyranny.
    - Edmund Burke

turbo addict

BUY and save the hood!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Great stuff for great cars! Poly engine mounts and bushings at: http://www.polybushings.com

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by dme View Post
    Turbo govt issue k wagon? or Chrysler T&C turbo wagon? One is rare, one is a dime a dozen.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor zin's Avatar

Good point, I just ASSumed it was a Government wagon given the thread title ....

Mike
    "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

Bad laws are the worst sort of tyranny.
    - Edmund Burke

Garrett booster

86 Reliant T1 automatic wagon. It said 86 and I didn't check too close. Actually I spent a couple hours today removing the head from a Lebaron right next to it. It is still mostly complete. I'll get a picture next time.

turbo addict

Please get the hood!!!!!!!!!

What color is it?

Johnny

Garrett booster

Everybody tells me to get the hood! If I hadn't already bought the GTS then I'd snap up the wagon. As it is, I don't have the space. As for color, I'll get a picture, possible tomorrow.

turbo addict

Just the hood, have sace for it? Takeit to sdac, ill buy it from you there if you have not sold it before that

Garrett booster

As requested, pictures of the Reliant. I can pull the hood, but getting it home would be a chore.

The hood and body:
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/5/turboreliant.jpg

Engine is a turbo 1.
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...boreliant2.jpg

Door jamb tag is empty.
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...oreliant3.jpg/

Hatch with Plymouth.
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...boreliant4.jpg

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast