Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Factory Turbo Reliant Wagon

Re: Factory Turbo Reliant Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by 1991SpiritES View Post
    OMG Sean got a K-Wagon.
    Just trying to work outside the box, lol. Wish I hadn't sold my DOHC Neon head a while back. Its sitting up at Audi, come on by. I'm starting on it Wednesday night and hopefully most of Friday and Saturday.

Factory turbo Reliant wagon for sale...$799 located in sunny, rust-free CA...http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=46432
    [FONT="Arial Black"]Paul[/FONT] [B][SIZE="1"]US ARMY INFANTRY VETERAN[/B] 1995 Dodge Stealth R/T White DOHC 5 speed 1994 Dodge Stealth R/T Red DOHC 5 speed 1992 Dodge Daytona IROC, Blue TI 5 speed (2) 1992 Dodge Daytona IROC, Red TI auto 1991 Dodge Spirit R/T, Red (project) 1989 Shelby CSX-VNT #382 1989 Dodge Shadow ES, White TI auto 1987 Daytona Shelby Z, White TII 1987 Chrysler T&C wagon, Tan TII auto 1985 Dodge Lancer ES, Bronze TI auto 1982 Wife, White[/SIZE] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor zin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blk86trbo View Post
    Factory turbo Reliant wagon for sale...$799 located in sunny, rust-free CA...http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=46432
    Just called about it, hopefully I'll look at it tomorrow and buy it!! DO NOT TELL MY WIFE!!!!!!!!!!! she'll FREAK

Mike
    "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

Bad laws are the worst sort of tyranny.
    - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by zin View Post
    Just called about it, hopefully I'll look at it tomorrow and buy it!! DO NOT TELL MY WIFE!!!!!!!!!!! she'll FREAK

Mike
    Go get it, we won't say anything LOL good luck!
    [FONT="Arial Black"]Paul[/FONT] [B][SIZE="1"]US ARMY INFANTRY VETERAN[/B] 1995 Dodge Stealth R/T White DOHC 5 speed 1994 Dodge Stealth R/T Red DOHC 5 speed 1992 Dodge Daytona IROC, Blue TI 5 speed (2) 1992 Dodge Daytona IROC, Red TI auto 1991 Dodge Spirit R/T, Red (project) 1989 Shelby CSX-VNT #382 1989 Dodge Shadow ES, White TI auto 1987 Daytona Shelby Z, White TII 1987 Chrysler T&C wagon, Tan TII auto 1985 Dodge Lancer ES, Bronze TI auto 1982 Wife, White[/SIZE] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

turbo addict

Mike
    If you don't let me have it I'll call her J/K Hope it's worth it.
    Brad Pennington-Proud SDAC Member 1987 Dodge Shelby Charger 1988 Chrysler Lebaron Premium Turbo Convertible 1990 Dodge Shadow VNT Competition 1 of 30

The deed is done... I may be getting a divorce, but I bought the damn thing! It's a little rough, but seems to run and stop good... Guess I've got to find a place to keep it now.

More importantly, I've got to figure out a way to tell her without getting myself killed!

Mike
    "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

- Edmund Burke

The deed is done... I may be getting a divorce, but I bought the damn thing! It's a little rough, but seems to run and stop good... Guess I've got to find a place to keep it now.

More importantly, I've got to figure out a way to tell her without getting myself killed!

Mike
    Way to go Mike!!!

turbo addict

Sweet!!!! I promise not to tell!!!
    Brad Pennington-Proud SDAC Member 1987 Dodge Shelby Charger 1988 Chrysler Lebaron Premium Turbo Convertible 1990 Dodge Shadow VNT Competition 1 of 30

turbo addict

GREAT!

You have just joined the very rare Wagon club!

Johnny
    1986 Reliant K turbo Wagon
    Great stuff for great cars! Poly engine mounts and bushings at: http://www.polybushings.com

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor 2.216VTurbo's Avatar

I wonder is this "Guy" and the Guy from the K-car Club here in SoCal are the same dude? A few of those guys come out to the Meet at Apple-bee's... That sure would be a cool relic to own!

Mike

Ha, listen to you in October of last year, now look at you February 4th 2010 Rumor has it you even cruised it down historic Whittier Blvd just 20 minutes after picking it up. You go Mike, she's a gem
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGP4849.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	492.8 KB 
ID:	20199   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGP4850.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	491.3 KB 
ID:	20200   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGP4851.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	499.4 KB 
ID:	20201   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGP4852.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	492.9 KB 
ID:	20202  

AJ (no More Alan) 84 Rampage RT TIII/568 Quaife 87 GLHS dealer optioned Red 16V Masi/568/Quaife
    90 Masi 16V White/Ginger/Black
    89 TC Masi 16V Red/Ginger/Black
    86 GLHS #110 RoadRace Built 89 CSX-VNT Recaro Car
    89 Turbo Mini 'Woody' 85 GLHT 'RedBox'
    2014 Explorer DD'r 3.5Twin Turbo Ecoboost AWD and 500HP
    My profile page has over 20,000 views, I'm somebody LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 2.216VTurbo View Post
    Ha, listen to you in October of last year, now look at you February 4th 2010 Rumor has it you even cruised it down historic Whittier Blvd just 20 minutes after picking it up. You go Mike, she's a gem
    That's pretty neat Alan! If I'd realized you were somewhat near the wagon I'd have sent you a PM...BTW if you get the chance, I'd love to see a picture of Mike's driveway

This one seems pretty loaded compared to most of the other ones I've seen. It has the roof rack, rear wiper, and the LE package.
    84 Laser XE TII A555 89 Caravan SE TIV A568

turbo addict

All the factory wagons I have seen or seen photos of are that way.
    Great stuff for great cars! Poly engine mounts and bushings at: http://www.polybushings.com

turbo addict

DO NOT TELL MY WIFE!!!!!!!!!!! she'll FREAK
    How did she take it??

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    How did she take it??
    Haven't exactly told her just yet...

I have to make arrangements to store it at a friend's place as there really is no room at the Inn... Thankfully I should be able to store it close to home and out of sight of the Wifey!

Mike

PS A big THANK YOU to Allen for being my ride back up to get the wagon in time for the meet last night!! I don't care what everyone else says!, you're OK!!

- Edmund Burke

turbo addict

I have to make arrangements to store it at a friend's place as there really is no room at the Inn... Thankfully I should be able to store it close to home and out of sight of the Wifey!

Mike

PS A big THANK YOU to Allen for being my ride back up to get the wagon in time for the meet last night!! I don't care what everyone else says!, you're OK!!
    Damn you could've at least spelled his name right Myke...It's Alan... oh yeah I forgot you went to Southmont...lol

Quote Originally Posted by bradp View Post
    Damn you could've at least spelled his name right Myke...It's Alan... oh yeah I forgot you went to Southmont...lol

I just wasn't sure if the REAL Alan wanted to be associated with the brown bomber!

Mike

- Edmund Burke

Valentine's Day present for her?

I just wasn't sure if the REAL Alan wanted to be associated with the brown bomber!
    The Brown Bomber...that's perfect!

The moderately moderate moderator Turbo Mopar Staff

Mike
    If Alan doesn't mind, would that make him #2 in your book?
    Bryan
    86 GLHS #161, 2016 Impala
    SDAC National Member, SDAC Buckeye Chapter Member

A man has got to know his limitations.....

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast