Well, after all these years, I finally break in the 13's, and consistantly, I also finally got to wear my helmet. The crowd went absolutely nuts tonight, I had track officials coming up to me, tons of people asking me what I had done, one guy asked if I had a V8- another asked what I had, I told him turbo 2.5L when I was at the staging lanes, he goes, I have a 4 cylinder too, lol! Girls pointing and saying-cool minivan- For the first time, had people ask where my kids were, lol!

Anyhow, same deal as before, 22 by 8-15 inch slicks, boost set around 23 psi, 2 gallons C16 to 2-3 gallons of 94 and 89 octane Chevron. The ONLY difference is I installed an S2 cam, I was running the S1 last times out.

Stage, launch, 2.0 60ft, track is slimey tonight, pulls hard but detonates a bit-CEL comes on thanks to the cal and I can feel her slow down when it comes on, still, run felt good. Shifted auto from 1-2 at around 5700 and I shifted from 2-3 at 5500, did this all night. Wasted a stock 05 Honda Civic, get my time slip and start screaming, 13.83@95.94 MPH, I can't stop grinning, finally, after all this time I finally reach part of my goals. The boost guage was at 25 psi.

Get back and take out one turn of the boost controller and out I go, this time, 13.72@95.67 mph, still getting the CEL light on mid track. Dawes was full yellow but EGT's were 1600.

Add 1/2 turn fuel, retard the cam 2 deg-so now its at 4 deg, and turn up the boost controller 1 turn, go back out, another 13.8@95.

put the cam back to 2 deg retarded-cam is ground 2 deg advanced, go back out, run a 13.8@96 mph. STill putting the CEL on and its slowing down at the top end.

Go get another gallon of C16 and nudge the timing back a few degrees, still detonating slightly and run some more 13.8's but now the MPH is 96-97 mph. Retard ig timing 2 more deg and advance cam a few degrees, knock off a 13.79@96.6 mph-playing with a low 12 sec SRT4, Play with it the rest of the night and manage a bunch of 13.8's, all roughly around 25ish psi. Boost controller is maxed out there. I got 8 runs in tonight and the last run, I figured I would unplug the MBC to see what she would do, hahhaaha, big mistake, hit 35 or more psi, guage stops at 30 and it went past it alot and cut out badly, ran 15.1, doh!

So, all in all, getting closer, wasted alot of Imports in the process, only lost once to the SRT4. Going to have to add a pet---- to my fuel line and drain out my gas tank at the track and add the C16 like the Buick GN guys do. I guess I will put the stock 89 cam back in and see what happens. She pulls good off the line but flattens out on the top end. Hopefully this will cure my mid track detonation or I might have to retard my timing more.