Thread: Injectors

Mitsu booster

Injectors

Well As Almost Everybody Knows Im Newbie In This Mopar Turbo Stuff......so I Wish Tyo Know Where Do I Get Those +20% Inyectors Ive Been Seeing Everybody Mentions O Have A 93 Lebaron 2.5 Engine Or What Kind Of Inyectors I Should Buy Or Where Cuz Im Raissing Boost And So Far I Know I Must Acquire A Walbro 255 Fuel Pump If Im Nor Mistaken An Fmu But How Do I Ask For The Inyectors

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanmanČ's Avatar

Re: Inyectors

Ok, sorry to rant but WE NEED YOUR GOALS, just throwing injectors in without a game plan is a waste of time and money. You also need a custom cal or AFPR to run them.
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

Re: Inyectors

Quote Originally Posted by phantom rt
    Well As Almost Everybody Knows Im Newbie In This Mopar Turbo Stuff......so I Wish Tyo Know Where Do I Get Those +20% Inyectors Ive Been Seeing Everybody Mentions O Have A 93 Lebaron 2.5 Engine Or What Kind Of Inyectors I Should Buy Or Where Cuz Im Raissing Boost And So Far I Know I Must Acquire A Walbro 255 Fuel Pump If Im Nor Mistaken An Fmu But How Do I Ask For The Inyectors
    Argh.

A: All the first letters are in caps. This is because the software (VBulletin) automatically modifies text to not be completely annoying when people TYPE IN ALL CAPS FOR THE ENTIRE POST. Which is what you did.

B: You speak spanish and english and thats great, however, the J is not a Y sound in english and they are not inYectors. (inJectors)
    Last edited by r00tcause; 05-15-2006 at 10:41 AM.

Mitsu booster

Re: Injectors

jaja alright its just that im a bad typer i misspell a lot and in some cases my written english is a lil rusty

speaking of goals

i want to squeeze all the power my car can give as far as it can gets

i know this is a step by step stuff and also a new mod leads to others in order to equilibrate power. and performance....but in this type of cars its a whole new experience i used to tune up a whole different type of cars and for me its exiting cuz i feel like im starting all over again so i want to hear from people that knows better of the subject than me and i love mopars i used to have a lebaron when i was younger . my dads rides were a superbee and a spirit 2.2 dohc....he changed to mustangs...anyway...

i want to squeeze my car to its max and i want u 2 help please

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanmanČ's Avatar

That still doesn't help.

What are you doing with it? street, strip or strip only?

Will you be putting a larger turbo on, bigger intercooler, engine mods, porting etc.

If your just running your stock turbo, just install +20's and an AFPR, Map cutout, MBC and go from there. If your going over 14.7 psi then get +40's and a 3 bar map setup. We can go on and on and on about this but without your goals, its pointless.
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

Mitsu booster

Street/strip

Street-racer Killer On Friday Night

And A Strip Killer On Sunday Morning