Thread: 89 Daytona Shelby. Lots of goodies! $3200

turbo addict

89 Daytona Shelby. Lots of goodies! $3200

I have my eye on a GLHS and this needs to go fast.

Price: $3200 firm
    Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana. 2 hours from Indy, 3 hours from chicago.

The previous owner had the engine rebuilt by a machine shop. I have the reciepts for the work done. The crank got ground/polished, new bearings installed, and new pistons.

This winter I pulled the engine out and did put a lot of work into it. The engine got a stainless steel turbo manifold, Garrett T04 hybrid turbocharger, Ported 2-piece intake, mopar performance fuel injectors, 3 bar map sensor, custom calibrated computer, FWD performance billt fuel rail.

The transmission got a Turbo unleashed 6-puck ceramic cluth kit along with a resurfaced flywheel. Stock rims are wrapped in Fuzion HRi performance tires with 1,000 miles on the tires.

Up front is a Lancer Evo intercooler with custom fabrciated SS charge pipes.

Interior is in great shape, I made a leather shifter boot, and center console lid. I also built up the foam on the drivers seat

Now for the bad:

It was poorly painted by the previous owner, so its a 10 footer. Passenger window belt broke, so its held up by a few hose clamps right now, but this is a quick/cheap fix. Car will need new front strut bearings, they make noise and sometimes steer track. It never bothered me enough to replace them (Priced these at $22/piece) Thats all I can think of at the moment.

Pictures:

Last edited by Mopar318; 12-12-2009 at 01:18 AM.