Some parts left from the GLHS. I've upgraded everything and I'm liquidating the factory stuff. FIRST and FOREMOST; ALL prices are PLUS shipping! The zip here is 18708. You can choose who you'd like to ship the stuff I guess. Happy shopping(lol).......
1. Factory front speakers from 87 GLHS. They are the round ones that say "Premium" on the back(they're in near MINT condition. Played excellent when I had them in the car) - $15

2. Upper timing belt cover. In great condition - $10

3. COMPLETE A/C system for 87 GLHS 2.2 TII. Includes: Compressor, Lines, Thermosensor, Block at firewall, Additional adjustment pulley w/belt and hardware. Everything but the controls and freon!!(lol) - $100
Block still on the car. But removing it is a breeze...

4. Factory fuel pressure regulator (TII) - $20

5. Factory AM/FM Cassette player - $25

6. Factory horn - $10

7. TII fuel injectors - $30 I tried to get a close up of the numbers but my camera wouldn't focus properly. The Part number on the side is 5277895. And on the other side it says, "SIEMENS DEKA"(I assume that's the manufacturer).

8. The a525 transaxle(in several pieces and not operational. AS-IS, CHEAP) probably a lot of salvageable parts inside. - $20

No pics of the complete trans but, above is a pic of the 5th gear syncro I took out of it.

9. The pan that mounts under the hood grille - $20

10. Complete rear drum brake system(shoes at about 6/32"), for left and right(W/spindles) - $50
No pics of this yet. I'll take some tomorrow. But I can tell you that it is the COMPLETE rear braking system. Including the Parking brake cables. The drums are painted black and everything is in pretty good condition.

11. Factory brake master cylinder(just replaced less then 90 days ago) - $25
No pic here either. But it's basically brand new master cyl. I painted the lettering on the fluid caps silver. it looks totally pro.

12. Aftermarket(JDM) VAC/Boost gauge(-30in.hg to +30psi)(2")(I replaced the lens with some clear plastic I had here. Pretty good job). The one that came with it was tinted and it cracked on me - $15

13. Aftermarket Air/Fuel ratio gauge(Same design as the Vac/Boost Gauge but still has the tinted lens) - $25

Just drop me a PM if you see something you need. All prices are OBO. And just for a side note, I'm HEAVILY into modding UP my GLHS. So, if you have something of a performance nature that you might want to trade, let me know. I'll probably be interested.
Specifically, I'm looking for the right cam at the moment. Something in the OVER .475 lift area. Flat tappet(non-roller type).
Later ALL.......