Thread: TII questions :) Air intake sensors and ect

Hybrid booster

Question TII questions :) Air intake sensors and ect

So on my old log intake is the air intake that black thing screwed into the intake, next to the knock sensor? I took it out and it pluged into the wireing harness by the fuel inj. so that what I need to drill by the TB or what? Also there is a 4 prong male connector on the body wireing harness that I cant for the life of me figger out were it plugs into? and last question, what Vac. port on the TII intake should I use to run all them Vac lines? the one in the back of the intake or the front? Thanks for the help

Hybrid booster

Re: TII questions :) Air intake sensors and ect

I figgered out the Vac. stuff. So got that covered now just the AIR intake, and my throttle cable and the cable that gos to the tranny is different, they are the slip type i need the ball type i guess??

Hybrid booster

Bump anyone?

turbo addict

not sure about all your questions and im hoping not to give you the wrongish info like with the wastegate? i believe there is 3 vaccum ports the blow through t1 intake, one next to the firewall after throttle body, one on the top middle of the plenum, and one on the lower part of the plenum. i unscrewed the top plenum one and screwed in my air intake temp sensor so that i didnt have to drill anything.

throttle cable needs to come off any t1/t2 vehicle with correct throttle body, i like the ones off shadows for lbodys and k kars, but im sure you could use a daytona one. same goes for trans, youll have to get correct one from same vehicle.

if the four wire connector your talking about is on the firewall next to the brake booster, then its for your throttle bodys tps and iac sensors, your also going to have to modify another harness to make that work.

turbo addict

the 3.0 Mitsu V6 Chryslers should have what you're looking for or an 88+ turbo Automatic.

Hybrid booster

I got the Throttle cable. Now I cant get the Tranny cable to work. Can I mod it and just put a bolt throught it and a washer on each side to make it slide on the TB??

Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff Vigo's Avatar

the 3.0 Mitsu V6 Chryslers should have what you're looking for or an 88+ turbo Automatic.
    3.0/3spds used a rod setup and 4spds dont use a cable at all.