Thread: 1983 Dodge Aries K Sedan

1983 Dodge Aries K Sedan

Date: 19th March 2012
    Username: Dodge Aries K
    Full Name: Karl Bonfiglio
    City, State, Zip: South Beloit, IL 61080
    Selling or Wanted Price: $2400 obo

Up for sale is my 1983 Dodge Aries K sedan. It only has 61,500 original miles on it! 2.2L 4 cylinder engine and 3 speed automatic transmission under the hood. Gets really good fuel economy. Inside the car is pretty much immaculate with no wear present on the seats. It's almost like a time warp back to 1983 the inside is so nice. AM/FM stereo works fine. It's your basic car with manual windows and locks but they all work properly. Heat works great! It has a new head gasket with new head bolts, new manifold gaskets, new timing belt, new struts, new shocks, new tires all the way around, new front and rear brakes, new accessory belts, new spark plugs, new pcv valve, new air filter, new wires, new cap and rotor, and new vacuum lines. Runs and drives unbelievably well! The headliner fabric is still even in great shape! I also removed the horrible key in buzzer and replaced it with a nice chime.

Issues are very small but there's a few. First off, it IS carbureted so until it warms up all the way it does hesitate and bog a bit. I've owned (and own) quite a few of these, that's just how they are. The passenger mirror glass is cracked but the mirror housing is fine. Finally, there is a small amount of surface rust in a few spots but no holes or anything major. It could easily be cleaned up and made to darn near new status pretty easily. Also keep in mind it's a factory NON-A/C car.

I saved this car from a premature death and want it to go to a GOOD home where it will be taken care of and enjoyed. With the low miles and the new parts, this car if kept out of the salt will last a very long time. It qualifies for the antique program in Illinois which is how I was going to register it and also for the collector/hobbyist programs in Wisconsin. As far as I'm aware, it's a two owner vehicle. I'm looking to get $2400 or best reasonable offer for it. The more willing you are to preserve it, the more willing I am to negotiate. You can reach me at 815-980-eight nine six zero by calling or texting at any time. Thanks!

Re: 1983 Dodge Aries K Sedan

Sold!