I bought this car from a fellow member in August. The car came with a 8v 2.2, that had a load of LWP parts on it along with a GT35R turbo. It did pretty well on the dyno, 407whp and 335 on 18psi pump gas with a mild tune. It ran great, but I wanted another hybrid car to run on the street. And I wanted the creature comforts as well, air, etc..

This will be a similar combo to what the Shadow had until '06, in fact a few parts will be put back into service that came from that setup. It is a 2.2 shortblock, T2 rods with ARP wav-loc bolts, JE hybrid pistons with @ 8.7:1 CR. The head is a early 2.0/2.4 piece that Steve Menegon went through and worked some magic It has SI stainless valves with a 3 angle valve job. Exhaust will be fairly simple, an ATP cast turbo manifold for now, I was going to make a SS header, but I need to get this together so time is of the essence. Re-using the GT35R that came with the car, Turbosmart 38mm wastegate, and stainless DP. The intake side will be a bit different too, I'll be using 5" D-shaped plenum with a 60mm Jeep TB.

Gotta run, heading to work updates and pics later...