Thread: 1988 dodge daytona shelby z

1988 dodge daytona shelby z

i have 1988 dodge daytona shelby z that i want to get rid of for at least $800.it runs fine...the only things that need done to the car: needs new rear brake calibers, the turbocharger is shot but if someone does buy the car all u would need to do is get a T1 garret and switch out the compressers, the next stuff is little like the taillights only come on if u step on the brakes, has no radio, no a/c, power seats, locks, and windows, 2.2 engine with a T2 garret turbocharger.........the only things that i have dont to the car is fix the bumper, replace the gas tank, and replaced the front brakes and rotors(the brakes do not work now becuase there is no fluid...someone please buy this car cause i need the money btw it has a sunroof.
    i have a few pics of this car in my garage...i anyone wants anymore pics let me know and let me know u want a certain pic

if u want to contact me about the car contact me at
    schenkr15@yahoo.com
    or
    www.myspace.com/schenkr
    because i dont always have time to get on TM
    Last edited by schenkr88; 09-04-2009 at 10:00 AM.

Mitsu booster

Re: 1988 dodge daytona shelby z

Just incase your like me and you dont check your email that much, i sent you an email about the car haha xD

Re: 1988 dodge daytona shelby z

Quote Originally Posted by theBOSSx0117 View Post
    Just incase your like me and you dont check your email that much, i sent you an email about the car haha xD
    you are about a year and a half late, im trying to get another one