Thread: A555 and A568 Quaife - the latest update/news

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor Austrian Dodge's Avatar

A555 and A568 Quaife - the latest update/news

All euro people already paid the balance (money arrived safely –thanks), so now it’s up to the US guys.
    The TU website is now set up to accept the final "Group Buy" payments. Just click on the link below to complete the process:
    http://turbosunleashed.com/shop/prod...roducts_id=346
    PLEASE send the balance as soon as possible. Keep in mind that it’s going to take two wire transfers (One from US to me and one from me to Quaife) until the money clears and we can get those units.
    I know I posted 8-31-09 but this is like really tight, as I have to leave town on business 8-30-09 and will be back on Saturday 6th Sept. (the day before I planned to leave to pick up those units). There’s no way I can wire transfer the money on Saturday when I get back, realistically I have to do so 5 days before 9-7-09…
    In order to save money Chris has to wire the entire amount at once. Please don't be late otherwise you will hold everybody up. Just FYI each international wire transfer is $50 no matter what the amount is or were it's going to.
    Sure I can transfer the funds later, but then next date I can schedule to pick up the diffs is somewhere at the end of September. This would delay everybody 3 weeks to a month. I honestly don’t want this to happen.

If you missed the Group Buy and are interested in taking advantage of one of these LSD units now is the time to act. Due to an error at Quaife we now have a very limited supply of extra LSD units available to us. The price for these additional units is slightly higher then the pre-buy units but without the wait. To buy one now, just use the same link above. Honestly, I don't know if I will be doing one of these Group Buys again so this may be your last chance.

Hybrid booster

Re: A555 and A568 Quaife - the latest update/news

Chris, I'm a little confused. I went to pay the balance which it says is $835 and when I hit add to cart the amount increased to $845. That means the total amount I will have paid is $1,170.00 which is the current price listed on the site. I realize I didn't get in in time for the free shipping but shouldn't my total be $1,060.00 plus shipping? I thought I just missed the free shipping not the group buy price. I placed my order the Monday after the free shipping expired.

Quote Originally Posted by bris09 View Post
    Chris, I'm a little confused. I went to pay the balance which it says is $835 and when I hit add to cart the amount increased to $845. That means the total amount I will have paid is $1,170.00 which is the current price listed on the site. I realize I didn't get in in time for the free shipping but shouldn't my total be $1,060.00 plus shipping? I thought I just missed the free shipping not the group buy price. I placed my order the Monday after the free shipping expired.
    A few changes were recently made to compensate for the exchange rate and Europe to US shipping. Please contact me Monday so we can straighten your order out.

Thanks!

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor Austrian Dodge's Avatar

Just to keep you guys all up to date...

We had issues with the main server from one of our customers this saturday night and it crashed completely.
    I was working on it the whole day (yeah i know it's sunday ).

Therefore I had to cancle the quaife trip today and will have to have the units shipped.
    So i wont have them by tomorrow but a couple of days later.
    Don't worry, price will not change, I'll cover the difference.
    But please understand that work has higher priority this time.

Garreth, i bought some bottles of austrian beer for you, so please send me your address and i'll ship them out
    I'm sorry i cannot meet up with you this time, but i may be flying in next month or so to pick up a car so you can show me the RT then

Garrett booster

Updates and when you get units PICS

Banned

useful sources here