All euro people already paid the balance (money arrived safely –thanks), so now it’s up to the US guys.
The TU website is now set up to accept the final "Group Buy" payments. Just click on the link below to complete the process:
http://turbosunleashed.com/shop/prod...roducts_id=346
PLEASE send the balance as soon as possible. Keep in mind that it’s going to take two wire transfers (One from US to me and one from me to Quaife) until the money clears and we can get those units.
I know I posted 8-31-09 but this is like really tight, as I have to leave town on business 8-30-09 and will be back on Saturday 6th Sept. (the day before I planned to leave to pick up those units). There’s no way I can wire transfer the money on Saturday when I get back, realistically I have to do so 5 days before 9-7-09…
In order to save money Chris has to wire the entire amount at once. Please don't be late otherwise you will hold everybody up. Just FYI each international wire transfer is $50 no matter what the amount is or were it's going to.
Sure I can transfer the funds later, but then next date I can schedule to pick up the diffs is somewhere at the end of September. This would delay everybody 3 weeks to a month. I honestly don’t want this to happen.

If you missed the Group Buy and are interested in taking advantage of one of these LSD units now is the time to act. Due to an error at Quaife we now have a very limited supply of extra LSD units available to us. The price for these additional units is slightly higher then the pre-buy units but without the wait. To buy one now, just use the same link above. Honestly, I don't know if I will be doing one of these Group Buys again so this may be your last chance.