Thread: North Alabama Chapter??

The moderately moderate moderator Turbo Mopar Staff

Re: North Alabama Chapter??

I hear banjos!!! Paddle faster!!!

Sorry guys, couldn't resist.
    Bryan
    86 GLHS #161, 2016 Impala
    SDAC National Member, SDAC Buckeye Chapter Member

A man has got to know his limitations.....

Mitsu booster

Have moved meet to south parkway CC's Pizza it has a bigger parking lot and less traffic.
    same time.
    address is 10004 memorial parkway.

turbo addict

I work at the Huntsville,AL. Jordan Lane O'reilly's (manager) if any of you Turbo Mopar guys want to stop by sometime. Just ask for Brian.

Quote Originally Posted by 86SilverSC View Post
    Have moved meet to south parkway CC's Pizza it has a bigger parking lot and less traffic.
    same time.
    address is 10004 memorial parkway.
    Dang, still about 4 hours. I'm still pondering....
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by minigts View Post
    Dang, still about 4 hours. I'm still pondering....
    Don't ponder, just come on out!!!

Fuzz

Mitsu booster

Hey guys, talked to Mike, Mark, and Chris about having the meeting at West End Grill in Huntsville by Bridgestreet. It is still family friendly, they have a large parking lot that is usually empty (so we can fix whoever breaks down), Mark and I are buddies with the owner,it is easy to get to for anyone from out of town, and most importatntly they serve beer! I bet we could actually make this group official with how many of us get together on a weekly basis, throw in a few more from out of town or that we just don't know about, and we have a pretty big group of people. I hope whoever has the 90 vnt shadow I have seen around, but can't ever seem to find when i have time to follow turns up.

Garrett booster

It is going to be a lot of fun, not to mention all of the odd cars we have between the group, a couple of 86 and 87 Daytonas, Shelby CSX and Charger GLHS, IROC R/T, Spirit R/T, Turbo Mini.

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

And of course whichever TD Fuzz is messing with for the Week.

Mitsu booster

Come on, you can't leave out the Ratliff godfather dodge, the currently in limbo vnt, or the srt4!

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by csx274 View Post
    Hey guys, talked to Mike, Mark, and Chris about having the meeting at West End Grill in Huntsville by Bridgestreet. It is still family friendly, they have a large parking lot that is usually empty (so we can fix whoever breaks down), Mark and I are buddies with the owner,it is easy to get to for anyone from out of town, and most importatntly they serve beer! I bet we could actually make this group official with how many of us get together on a weekly basis, throw in a few more from out of town or that we just don't know about, and we have a pretty big group of people. I hope whoever has the 90 vnt shadow I have seen around, but can't ever seem to find when i have time to follow turns up.

What color was the 90 VNT Shadow?

Garrett booster

I want to say red, but not sure. I know there is also a red lancer Shelby floating around too. It looked to be in great shape when I saw it in passing.

Mitsu booster

[LEFT][/LEFTif I remember correctly it was gray.

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by mratliff86 View Post

And of course whichever TD Fuzz is messing with for the Week.
    Hey!! Nope your right, gotta get one going good and get focused on the other ones...

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by csx274 View Post
    [LEFT][/LEFTif I remember correctly it was gray.
    That could of been me. I have a silver one. Although it hasn't ran in a couple of years. The body has a ton of rust on it. I plan on using the car to help fixup the 89 CSX I have.

Mitsu booster

[QUOTE=glhs875;932951]That could of been me. I have a silver one. Although it hasn't ran in a couple of years. The body has a ton of rust on it. I plan on using the car to help fixup the 89 CSX I have.

We need to get together. I'll pm you my number.

Hybrid booster

August the 11th at 12 for our first get together. Cici's on south parkway, it has a bigger parking lot and less traffic. Also for those coming into town, the address is 10004 South Memorial Parkway. This is going to be a get together and meet everybody and to guage the interest in having a SDAC Chapter in North alabama. This needs to be also family friendly, as alot of us have kids and want them to be interested in what there parents are into. As some of you know, we went to a show in New Hope 2 months ago and we had 8 cars out there and alot of people would come over to us and all of them had stories of either they had one or a buddy of theirs had one and brought back memories. So we are hoping that we can have just as many, if not more, show up to see if we could have the largest SDAC chapter in the US!! Even if it's a project or a finished project, come on out and see what it is all about!! Cya there, if my car makes it...

Fuzz

Hybrid booster

Someday when I have some extra money and time/when the car is done, I will make it out there!

Mitsu booster

Smile Re: North Alabama Chapter??

I am intereted in a SDAC chapter in Tenn and Alabama.   I live in Smyrna, TN. I bought my 87 GLSH in 1991 and have been a member of SDAC since then.  I have owned three Rampages, a 92 RT, a 89 Lebaron Convertable and a 85 Shelby Charger.  I still own the GHLS.  Would like to know about a meeting and has a date and location been set.  J. Miller

Mitsu booster

It is going to be at cc pizza on south parkway at noon hope to see you there

Hybrid booster

No Fair! I dont get home from deployment until October

Georgia peepz allowed? I can bring a GLH to teh show! Well, when its done..

Hybrid booster

This is still a go for this saturday. Everybody come on out and let's try and get this going in this area. If you have a car or have a bunch that don't run, still come on out and support the cause and get to know everybody.

Fuzz

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast