Thread: 5-Digits - great seller

Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor

5-Digits - great seller

Hey

Hey - got the car. I am very happy. In fact, I feel like I stole it.

The interior is perfect. The paint is good too. All defects were disclosed. No surprises. Runs great.

Seller, 5-Digits, was a pleasure to deal with. He arranged for cross country transport - I didn't have to do a thing to make it happen.

Car runs well, rides well, presents well. Even my wife is happy with it - and she's non plussed when it comes to my other Dodges - all L bodies. LOL

And, then, I open the trunk, and there are bonus goodies in there; hard to find stuff - NOS gaskets, body & chassis parts. Extras. WOW, just WOW.

Ya gotta take a deep breath when you decide to send a mid four figure check to someone at the other end of the country and hope that they will send you a car and that it is "as represented." Well, 5-Digits delivered.

I definitely would do business with him again.

This is the car/thread -
    http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...96&postcount=1
    John Laing

"The sole condition which is required in order to succeed in centralizing the supreme power in a democratic community, is to love equality, or to get men to believe you love it. Thus the science of despotism, which was once so complex is simplified, and reduced . . . . to a single principle."
    -- Alexis de Tocqueville

"One of the methods used by statists to destroy capitalism consists in establishing controls that tie a given industry hand and foot, making it unable to solve its problems, then declaring that freedom has failed and stronger controls are necessary."
    --Ayn Rand

"To evolve, you don't need a Constitution. All you need is a legislature and a ballot box . . . . things will evolve as much as you want. All of these changes can come about democratically; you don't need a Constitution to do that and it's not the function of a Constitution to do that."
    -- Justice Antonin Scalia

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor 2.216VTurbo's Avatar

Re: 5-Digits - great seller

Uh oh, so you're a TIII guy now eh? So much for the deals on parts at this end of the country That Spirit *almost* looks too nice to be pushing 20 years old Welcome to the family car segment

AJ (no More Alan) 84 Rampage RT TIII/568 Quaife 87 GLHS dealer optioned Red 16V Masi/568/Quaife
    90 Masi 16V White/Ginger/Black
    89 TC Masi 16V Red/Ginger/Black
    86 GLHS #110 RoadRace Built 89 CSX-VNT Recaro Car
    89 Turbo Mini 'Woody' 85 GLHT 'RedBox'
    2014 Explorer DD'r 3.5Twin Turbo Ecoboost AWD and 500HP
    My profile page has over 20,000 views, I'm somebody LOL

Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor

Yeah, driving it around, I kinda get a feel for what it is with you and those TCs . . . .
    John Laing

"The sole condition which is required in order to succeed in centralizing the supreme power in a democratic community, is to love equality, or to get men to believe you love it. Thus the science of despotism, which was once so complex is simplified, and reduced . . . . to a single principle."
    -- Alexis de Tocqueville

"One of the methods used by statists to destroy capitalism consists in establishing controls that tie a given industry hand and foot, making it unable to solve its problems, then declaring that freedom has failed and stronger controls are necessary."
    --Ayn Rand

"To evolve, you don't need a Constitution. All you need is a legislature and a ballot box . . . . things will evolve as much as you want. All of these changes can come about democratically; you don't need a Constitution to do that and it's not the function of a Constitution to do that."
    -- Justice Antonin Scalia

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor Mario's Avatar

I forgot about that car. I was watching it for some time. Reminds me of my car a lot.

I too am a long time die hard L-body fan who moved to the TIII "Family Segment" haha. Still a die hard L-body guy though.
    Mario Di Cesare [url]www.boostedmopar.com[/url] 1985 Dodge Omni GLH - The Original "BOOSTBOX" 1991 Spirit R/T - "Grandma Boost" [url]http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showpost.php?p=270429&postcount=1[/url]