Alright. I have two non running cars and I need a daily driver.

So I'm having to put up my 1991 Dodge spirit ES
Car is almost absolutely rust free, besides some flaking right above the gas tank. Body's in great shape besides a dent in the driver front fender, and a cracked up front bumper.

It has a very bizarre issue that can be seen here http://www.turbododge.com/forums/f4/...desperate.html

That's all the best it can be described. I've got it narrowed down to being a ground. Before this happened the car was running and boosting great.

It has about 170,000 miles. The engine just got new rod and crank bearings, a full valve job, a freshly rebuilt garrett turbo, new head gasket, and ARP head studs, T2/T3 clutch, full 2.5in mandrel bent exhaust (no cat), bobble strut, fwd performance stage 3, +20s, accufab afpr, Fmic, aluminum ic piping, Hks Rfl bov, A/C removed, New tires, 4 new pioneer speakers, New o2 sensor, new Tps sensor, half of the turbo lines are stainless steel. It was running at 14 psi and it really cooked until this issue started. There's also a rediculous WRX hood scoop sort of mounted on the car. It was there when I got the car. It could look decent if it was actually mounted correctly but I never got to it. It comes with new struts too. The rear are installed. The front are not. They're new in box.

Car has power driver seat, fog lights, power windows (front driver fell off the track, front passenger dead. Rear are ok,) power locks, mirrors, Trip computer, rear defrost, Infinity Cassette, and cruise control.

I'm asking for $2500. There's quite a bit more than that in the car. I'm just trying to cut my losses and/or get a reliable car. It will definitely need to be towed, but should be ready to roll as soon as this issue is fixed.

What i'm looking for is a first generation dodge neon. I know beggars can't be choosers, but it must be a manual. 2 door or 4 door (preferably 2), less than 140,000 miles, and if it has working a/c so much the better. Manual or power windows. Doesn't matter. I just want one that'll be reliable and ready now with no work needed and preferably no rust.

Other cars i'd consider would be any running late t1 or t2 turbo dodge, or
I'm open to other trade offers. As long as it's a 4 cylinder with a manual transmission i'll consider it

If I manage to get my spirit running I'll most likely pull the sale and just drive it. I've got too much work in it to just give up but I really need a driver.

It will definitely need to be towed, and I'm in no financial position to make any road trip or to ship the car, so I'm hoping for something to happen relatively local.

I'll get an updated pic of the front with the bumper damage tomorrow.

I'll also get a new pic of the engine tomorrow too.

There's also a lebra the car will come with