i was wondering when you would respond to all my harassment.

the thing is that i dont really care how fast anyones cars go. i was just responding to your continual posts on how fast you have gone on how little boost and how shitty the 2.2/2.5's are. you say the last thing you want to do is brag but those statements are just that... bragging.

that combined with some of your cobblejobs/breakage of the past/present makes you a hypocrite and ripe for harassment.

plus when you lash out like a dumbass, you become the new e-bully.

plus, who gives you the right to be the TM vigilante??? ill deal with the e-bullies thank you. when you start acting like a douche to try to shut them up is when you get reprimanded and piss me off. now if you bring up FACTS calmly and post them without all the attitude that you normally spew, then its ok. you havent posted facts. youve made baseless accusations. if you see an e-bully, lemme know. ill smack them around.

why do you bring up Gary so much? are you pissed cause he didnt give away all the collaborative research???? why should he? he had products to produce to support his then-wife and child. I dont see you bitchhing at cindy for not giving her calibration information away. besides, he said if he had some errors and you had facts to back that up, let him know and he would change his info. he didnt say "call me out in public and call me a liar and keep bringing it up when i dont provoke it".

i also dont think he knew how to tune T-III SBEC's anyway other than some broad timing changes in the cal.

you definitely cant complain on my dealings with calibration stuff. i make videos on how to do this stuff and ive taught countless people what i know. though ive harassed you endlessly for being a dick to others on this board, ive offered to make you a megasquirt base timing table based off of the stock SMEC values for vacuum plus some educated guess values for boost. i told you about my knock box idea too cause i think it would be great for your car once i finish it.

as for my comments to vigo about "you havent done the same"..... you dont get to defend someones car performance until you have been there and struggled to create speed.

it would be like if james reeves went to the races and popped his motor and everyone was giving him crap and I suddenly became his advocate and made a bunch of excuses. that doesnt make sense. i dont have a 10 sec car nor went through the process of creating one nor did i have a hand in creating his car other than a teensy smidge of cal advice to warren. who would i be to defend his car. im not even in the same state.

now onto "what have you done". not a whole lot other than helping people with cals. i didnt create the goal for me of making a ridiculous car yet. thats on the plate for the future. i wanted a car that could run low 13's, high 12's and have it be a pretty reliable daily driver. i met my goal.

my harassment of you has very little to do with cars and almost everything to do with how you deal with others on the site. please quit being a dick. if you feel that im unfair and there are other people being worse than you, PM me.

brian