Time to part with my Rally car project.
1987 Shelby CSX #97.

Gutted, and I mean GUTTED. Corbeau race seats, momo steering wheel, Hella rally lights (removable).
Rebuilt motor with less than 2K miles on it. New head. 2.5" turbo back exhaust with high flow cat, no muffler. Mopar stage 2 flashed LM.
New shocks, struts, ploy bushings/motor mounts and bobble strut, tie rod ends, ball joints, brakes, vacuum lines, etc. All with less than 2K miles on them. Gauge pod with oil pressure and 30-20 SRT-4 boost gauge. Stock boost gauge also still works. Car also has 2-step and shift light installed.

Basically, I bought this car on it's last leg, and rebuilt the whole thing. All it really needs is a harness bar and rust repair on the driver's floor board and trunk, passenger floor board has been repaired already.

Spoiler has been removed, but I have a red one if you want it. Comes with the centurion wheels, and Shelby items (might take a minute to find the plaque, not sure where I put it) the shelby steering wheel is in bad shape, and the VC has been repainted. The a520 trans has been replaced with a used a555. car has been re-painted flat black, still has the Shelby ground effects though. Grill is, of course, is cracked.

Car runs very strong, is loud, fast and a lot of fun. Passes CO emissions no problem.

Ran about 6 RallyX events before time and money ran out. I try to drive it once a week to work, to keep the fluids running and the battery charged, but that's about it.

Would rather it go to someone who can use it for what I built it for. Ran it once at the 1/4 mile and it went 15.1 on street tires at 5800' elevation.

I have over $6K invested. Would like to get at least half of that back.