Thread: 2003 PT GT with mopar stage 1 & custom suspension

Hybrid booster

2003 PT GT with mopar stage 1 & custom suspension

2003 PT GT, with 76K. I bought the car new in Dec of 2002, it's a one owner car. Car has mopar stage one kit installed (about 5k on kit and suspension), as well as eibach springs, with koni struts, and mopar perf bigger sway bars. Car has new (less than 5K) tires, sized 225-45-17. Car has autostick trans.

The car also has a clear bra (about $500), which has prevented stone chips, scratches etc in the front end. The paint is glossy and bright, with no scratches or clearcoat issues, and no door dings.

I've used mobil 1 10W30 since new, and have flushed and changed trans filter at 30 and 60k, using atf+4. Just did full tune with plugs and wires, new cam and crank sensors, as well as timing belt. Compression is even at 135lbs across all cylinders. In case you follow my threads, the engine isssue turned out to be a bad injector, which has been replaced.

The interior is just as clean as the extrerior. It is in mint shape, no wear and spotless. It has a/c, all power windows/locks, mirrors, etc. Has cd/cassette combo, and cloth upholstry.

Car is a cali car, never lived anywhere other than socal, so no rust at all. Underside is just as clean as the rest of the car.

I would love to focus on my Daytona's instead. I'd like someplace between $10-12k for the car, the stage one and suspension alone are worth 2-3K, and labor for timing belts on these are not cheap either. If you'd rather buy one from a lot with no history, that's ok, but please don't make me silly low price offers. Don't have to sell the car, but wouldn't mind focusing my energy on my Daytona's instead.

I can take more pics, but with work and plans will not be able to do that until the weekend. Questions are more than welcome.

Thanks!

Hybrid booster

Re: 2003 PT GT with mopar stage 1 & custom suspension

Any interest anyone? Bump...