Thread: Parts for Sale: Can Deliver at Carlisle

Parts for Sale: Can Deliver at Carlisle

Billy & Pat Lofink
    Carlisle Spot #s M97 & M98

Here is a list of parts that Pat and I are selling. We will be taking as much stuff as our spot can accomodate, so be sure to stop by and check us out, even if it is to B.S. We should have nearly everything we do take set up by the end of Thursday morning. I see this as a preview of a lot of the stuff we'll have, rather than a pre-order opportunity. We will only hold a part if we get payment prior to Carlisle (Paypal is fine with us, but you will pay the fee -- we'll hold your part at our spot for you to pick up there).

We won't be taking huge parts out (hoods, fenders, doors, etc.) unless someone here is very interested. In that case, we'll take pics, and if you want it, we'd need you to paypal a down payment before we lug it out there.

Rampage
    Black Seatbelts - $50
    Tan Seatbelts, need thorough cleaning - $25
    Rear Cab Tray a.k.a. Shelf - SOLD
    Black Dashboard Ash Tray - SOLD
    Woodgrain 5 spd. Center Console w/ Leather Boot - SOLDTaillights (Pair) - $50
    Dodge Liftgate Emblem - SOLD

Daytona
    Gray 89 Daytona Shelby 5 spd. Center Console - $50
    Front Nose Cover (blue, 89-91 style, includes headlights and all reinforcements) - SOLD
    89-91 Style Taillight Panel incl. Taillights - $30 (more than one set available)
    89 Daytona Shelby Rad/IC Combo with fan - SOLD
    89 Daytona Shelby Garrett T2 Turbo w/Large Can Wastegate and 2.5" SV - $225
    89 Daytona Shelby 3 pc. spoiler - $40 (more than one of these available)
    '88 Shelby Z 3 pc. spoiler - Needs painted. Has two studs broken off in the main spoiler part (that mounts on the hatch) $65
    '89 Daytona Shelby Overhead Console (works) SOLD
    '89 Daytona Shelby T-Top Doors, red in color, no rust, ** NICE ** $150 for the pair
    '89 Daytona T-Top Doors, red in color, rust free, some dings throughout - $100 for the pair
    *** Both sets of t-top doors are all complete with power windows and power mirrors. Some of the doors have good plastic moldings and others don't. Not sure offhand.

Shelby Lancer
    '87 Shelby Lancer T2 Motor - 98k miles, no Shelby valve cover or two piece - $100
    '87 Shelby Lancer Cloth Seats - Can't believe we still have these. No cracks or tears, just need cleaned. This if for both front buckets and rear. - SOLD
    '87 Shelby Lancer Cloth Door Panels - Same as seats just need cleaned. - SOLD
    '87 Shelby Lancer Steering Column with matching door and hatch lock cylinders and key - $75
    '87 Shelby Lancer 5 spd. Console - *NICE* - $50
    '87 Shelby Lancer Overhead Console (works) - $50
    '87 Shelby Lancer Dashboard with gauge cluster and wiring (98k miles on odo) - SOLD
    '87 Shelby Lancer Complete set of GFX (front, back, side and side, AND rear spoiler) - $200 with one cracked side rocker panel ground effect OR $235 with replacement, very nice rocker panel ground effect in addition to cracked one. If bought for $235, we'll throw side body moldings in for free!
    '87 Shelby Lancer Body Mouldings - Complete set - $40
    '87 Shelby Lancer Front Bumper Cover - $35
    '87 Shelby Lancer Rear Bumper Cover - $35
    '87 Shelby Lancer Hood Grate w/runoff Tray - $20
    '87 Shelby Lancer Seatbelts (Complete Set) - $60
    '87 Shelby Lancer Taillights - SOLD
    '87 Shelby Lancer rear cargo cover - $30
    '87 Shelby Lancer Rad/IC with fan - $200
    '87 Shelby Lancer DEX-77 Radio - Radio worked, wouldn't accept a CD though. Have all wiring, both amps for under the seat, and the front door speakers. - SOLD

LeBaron
    Rad/IC Combo w/fan (needs recored) - $100

PT Cruiser
    PT Cruiser Eibach lowering springs - fronts are new in box, rears are slightly used for a few days - SOLD

Shelby Charger / 2 dr. L-body
    Set of 4 Centurion II Rims - $300
    85-86 Shelby Charger Blue/Gray Seat Covers - Two sets being sold together to make one good set. SOLD

Misc.
    Turbo a413 Tranny - Shifted fine, drove minivan home before parting it - $125
    Spearco FMIC - Click here to read all about it. Lightly used (300 miles) - $450
    Painted one piece intake/Turbo valve cover combos on display for sale as well as one or two one piece intake/Shelby valve cover combos on display for sale.

We will be bringing a ton of L-body stuff that we have gone through. Pat will post those up either tonight or tomorrow morning because I'm tired of typing, along with any other parts I forgot to mention thus far.
    Last edited by DC Turismo; 01-20-2010 at 02:24 AM.

Garrett booster

Re: Parts for Sale: Can Deliver at Carlisle

interested in the daytona tailights, what condition are they in?

Have an email? PM it to me and I can send you some pics to judge for yourself. They're all there, maybe the typical hairline light scratches that are on all taillights but that's it.

Pat hasn't posted the L-body stuff yet but will in the next day or so prior to us leaving.

Turboz, got your email in the PM, will snap a pic or two today.

Super Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff contraption22's Avatar

Waiting anxiously for the Lbody parts list! I can't make it but I can send Ruthie with a check
    Mike Marra
    1986 Plymouth Horizon GLMF "The Contraption" < entertaining sponsorship offers
    Project Log:
    http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?69708-The-Contraption-2013-14&highlight=

Garrett booster

Was the Lancer motor running when pulled?

Hybrid booster

What kind of condition/mileage is the turbo from the Daytona?

Quote Originally Posted by contraption22 View Post
    Waiting anxiously for the Lbody parts list! I can't make it but I can send Ruthie with a check
    As of right now we got an old school 2-door L-body hood with hoodscoop, maroon/silver Shelby Charger turbo hood, pretty nice SC front air dam, a set of centurions, a couple 5 speed center consoles with good boots, and some misc. interior stuff. I'll throw more in but it'll be a last minute type deal once I get other stuff packed.

If anyone needs somethign specific, post up now or forever hold your peace, as I've had four SC's at my disposal in the last two weeks and probably have what you're looking for. So just let me know Mike and I'm sure I can fix you up.

Quote Originally Posted by Boosted Baron View Post
    Was the Lancer motor running when pulled?
    It ran two summers ago when I checked teh car out. Last summer when I bought it a couple wires were chewed up so I didn't try to start it, just pulled it and sat it in my garage.

Quote Originally Posted by neongary View Post
    What kind of condition/mileage is the turbo from the Daytona?
    Pretty decent to be honest with you. Mileage is unknown, but limited shaft play. You'd have to come out to our spot and check it out for yourself I guess to see if its what you're looking for.

Leaving at five o'clock today. See you all at Carlisle. M96-M98 is our spot.

Mitsu booster

Do you still have the
    - '87 Shelby Lancer Complete set of GFX (front, back, side and side, AND rear spoiler)

Thanks Shawn

PM'd you back.

turbo addict

Also driving out for the Mopar Nats in Columbus, OH on Saturday August 8. Already bringing a few parts for some folks. If you want something we have, we can meet you there!

Bump for the Nats delivery offer on all parts!

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor "Top Fuel" Bender's Avatar

Dude, you know carlisle is over right hehe
    10's AGAIN '07, '08, '09
    TFB Fabrications custom billet machined parts for you Turbo Mopar

I didn't feel like starting a new thread when I could just bump this one

Carlisle, I wish it never ends.

Mitsu booster

Whats up?? Would you happen to have a Shelby Charger hatch with little or no rust? I'm near Indiana PA. Thanks.

turbo addict

Yeah I think I may have something close to what you're looking for. I'll check my storage garage out in a day or two.

Mitsu booster

Thumbs up Re: Parts for Sale: Can Deliver at Carlisle

Quote Originally Posted by 85shelbycharger View Post
    Yeah I think I may have something close to what you're looking for. I'll check my storage garage out in a day or two.
    That would be very cool. Thanks.

Still lots of stuff left, particularly larger items, that I'd like to clear out in time to do some advanced spring cleaning! Buy up, be merry!