Thread: Anyone use a AEM kit?

Hybrid booster

Anyone use a AEM kit?

Wondered if anyone has used a AEM water injection kit and what you thought of it?

Hybrid booster

Re: Anyone use a AEM kit?

Wow, this is a dead forum!

Hybrid booster

not a dead fourm, I think everyone uses the devil's own kit because of the cost and progressive system. AEM seems to use pretty good quality stuff so maybe you could be the first to buy it and do a write up on it on how you like it.

just a thought

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by LynX853 View Post
    not a dead fourm, I think everyone uses the devil's own kit because of the cost and progressive system. AEM seems to use pretty good quality stuff so maybe you could be the first to buy it and do a write up on it on how you like it.

just a thought
    Just might do that! Yeah, kit just came today, looks like some good quality hardware. Nothing against the other brands....thought I would try AEM. For me it was a toss up between AEM and Snow. There were some small features AEM had that Snow didn't and/or were optional. AEM gives you a 1 gallon tank, Snow is 3 quarts and AEM has a standard fluid level switch whereas it's extra cost on the Snow. Everything else is similar to the Stage 2 Snow. The June issue of Hot Rod magazine did a nice writeup on some of the different water injection systems.

Hybrid booster

sounds pretty cool, I never realized the comparisons like that. hmm... might have to look into getting one too....