Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T1 longblock, TII top end, rebuilt TII turbo w/ ported manifold, intercoolers, &more!

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor Skibbe's Avatar

T1 longblock, TII top end, rebuilt TII turbo w/ ported manifold, intercoolers, &more!

Longblock T1 out of my 1986 Shelby Charger, nice and smooth until it dropped a valve. Swap the head and should be good to go for someone looking for a stock drivetrain...$75 (cheap!)

Shelby Charger lower front airdam, NOS, Black and silver. $150

TII top end I picked up from Keith originally, believe head was off a late Spirit/Acclaim, roller cam, but square cam sprocket as it was destined for another SC conversion. Will include complete head, Turbo valve cover, one piece intake, fuel rail with +20% injectors and FM adjustable fuel pressure regulator. Also a set of new oil and coolant lines can be included. $200

TII turbo with 2-1/2" swingvalve. Was a junkyard score that was recently rebuilt per the Garrett factory rebuild tag on it. Last ran on my black SC running 13.40's. No smoke and no shaft play. Hybrid went on when the motor got transfered to my current blue SC and this one came off. Also ported exhaust manifold that was ceramic coated and adjjustable wastegate actuator that I believe was a FM piece. $250

GLHS intercooler, angled upper pipe, peeling paint but otherwise no damage... $100

TII intercooler, straight upper pipe, peeling paint... one at $125 with TII radiator, one at $75 without

TII radiator alone... $50

Set of metal rear window louvers off a charger, excellent condition, with brackets that slip under the window molding.... $100

Neon diff with the pins welded to prevent windows in the trans... it is the non r/t ratio, whatever the taller ratio was.... $25

Couple logic modules, a 171, a 932, and a 670...I'll have to look up the numbers to confirm but believe one is a Stage II GLHS module ($75) one is a '87-'88 G-body Stage II without in case MAP ($75) and one is a stock Shelby Charger newer reman (has sticker with new Mopar blue M on it) $50

Stage III, .63 A/R hot side housing from Precision Turbo with a standard bolt pattern. Pulled off the hybrid I'm running now to put on a different bolt pattern... $100

Kirkey aluminum road-race seats with gray covers. One was previously mounted in a daytona so it has 4 holes in the seat bottom for mounting. Other doesn't even have the cover out of the package. $100 each

Parts are in Des Plaines, IL, prefer local pick-up on the big/heavy items. Smaller items would go out USPS and you pay shipping cost.

turbo addict

Re: T1 longblock, TII top end, rebuilt TII turbo w/ ported manifold, intercoolers, &m

you needing any parts? body pannels, heads, ect i need the glhs intercooler
    HOOSIER SDAC vice pres. 1993 IROC R/T 1 of 90 emerald green 1985 DC SHELBY CHARGER 1985 DC TURBO Z DAYTONA

Re: T1 longblock, TII top end, rebuilt TII turbo w/ ported manifold, intercoolers, &m

I'd listen to trade offers including go-fast parts, but stock parts I'm pretty well set on.

turbo addict

would u ship the seats?

Quote Originally Posted by bgbmxer View Post
    would u ship the seats?
    Judging by the shipping sticker on the one seat, it looks like they were originally shipped without a box, just slap the label on the aluminum seat frame and go. If you're cool with that (and I'll box up the seat covers separately) then I'll give it a go. They would go out FedEx.

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by Skibbe View Post
    Judging by the shipping sticker on the one seat, it looks like they were originally shipped without a box, just slap the label on the aluminum seat frame and go. If you're cool with that (and I'll box up the seat covers separately) then I'll give it a go. They would go out FedEx.
    just spent a ---- ton of money on my rear suspension for my car and i dont get paid till wednesday. i will be in touch after that i guess. what would shipping be. and any clue what size the seats are waist wise. im a little ----

I'm a 36" waist and they are snug on me... Maybe 38" tops.

Hybrid booster

Shelby Charger lower front airdam, NOS, Black and silver. $150
    Please send me a picture. This was painted by the factory?
    fun2.2turbo@att.net
    Thanks
    Steve B

Yes, by the factory. Will pull it out of the box tonight to snap a photo.

turbo addict

I'm a 36" waist and they are snug on me... Maybe 38" tops.

sweet. i gotta get my money together

turbo addict

i am interested in the fuel rail and AFPR by themselves how much?

with the +20 injectors or without? Assuming without, $110 shipped to UT.

turbo addict

with the +20 injectors or without? Assuming without, $110 shipped to UT.
    u lookin for any trades?

Sure: L body Konis, caliper brackets for minivan calipers (SLH), FAST system, DSS axles, injectors over 72 lbs/hr, Forward Motion max-flow one piece intake, big valve head, fiberglass Charger hatch, centerline wheels and skinnies... what u got?

Hybrid booster

Just see if you had time for the pictures. I am very interested in it.
    Thanks
    Steve B

turbo addict

can i get a shipping quote to seven valleys, pennsylvania for the seats? i will have your money monday hopefully if not wednesday at the latest

Sorry Steve, I forgot again last night.

And yes, I'll weight the seats and let you know.

turbo addict

And yes, I'll weight the seats and let you know.
    juat to clarify they are the 47serries road race seats

turbo addict

Interested in the turbo and manifold if your willing to throw in the oil/coolant lines.. Also interested in the stage 2 LM for 87 G-body... PM me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast