Thread: "complete top end" for sale

Threaded View

Mitsu booster

"complete top end" for sale

Hey guys, the Michigan economy sucks and life and plans change......at this point I just can't see ever getting a 2.2 put together so I am putting my left over performance parts up for sale, I would like to sell as a "package" but may be able to separate.... the set up includes the following:

1) FM stage 3, big valve "782" head, no cracks, no cam or lifters, came off from Rattle Snakes 400+ HP Spirit. SOLD

2) TBI header, this is from Big PSI and was ported by Mopar rules, comes with DP and custom swing valve.

3) Last is a ported intake manifold, done by Rolling Thunders in Canada, has a "custom" fuel rail....

All of these parts are as they came from each of the above sellers, I have never used them and all were as described by these guys. The parts are ready to bolt on and make somebody some real power.... I would like $650 + shipping for the entire set up, don't really want to post pics but will if necessary to seal the deal, please PM me any questions offers or what have you, you can call me as well at 616-875-8699 thanks and regards, Steve
    Last edited by fastevo; 07-31-2009 at 02:40 PM.