Thread: what injector is this?...

turbo addict

what injector is this?...

I installed these as i got 2 sets from a guy, he said they are MP injectors stock t1 pressure. they are both supposedly kind of new, one set looks perfect the other has some crap on them but look good. Anyway i installed them and they dont to be working even as good as my stockers were. I will try the other set tomorrow but first i want to know if the part number on these is indeed MP cus MP dont show these as numbers they arent 804 etc type numbers. Plus they say siemans deka. PN 4418474 Fill me in thanks

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

Re: what injector is this?...

Quote Originally Posted by tsiconquest88 View Post
    I installed these as i got 2 sets from a guy, he said they are MP injectors stock t1 pressure. they are both supposedly kind of new, one set looks perfect the other has some crap on them but look good. Anyway i installed them and they dont to be working even as good as my stockers were. I will try the other set tomorrow but first i want to know if the part number on these is indeed MP cus MP dont show these as numbers they arent 804 etc type numbers. Plus they say siemans deka. PN 4418474 Fill me in thanks
    They are 27 lb T1 injectors. What were you running before?

turbo addict

stock for my 1989 t1 voyager Just cleaned one of the ones i took off to get its number and its different 4418213, i kept them of course, i take it i may have the wrong ones lol? 27 is stock for all t1's though right? whether daytona, minivan etc for 89?

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by tsiconquest88 View Post
    stock for my 1989 t1 voyager Just cleaned one of the ones i took off to get its number and its different 4418213, i kept them of course, i take it i may have the wrong ones lol? 27 is stock for all t1's though right? whether daytona, minivan etc for 89?
    No, 27 lb were used in the T1 log cars (pre-88). I believe that all blow-through T1s and all T2s used 33 lb injectors. You should be running 33 lb injectors in your 89. 4418213 are 33 lb.

turbo addict

WOW im gon na ruin this thing lol OOOOPS welp 2 sets of 27 pounders will be going up for sale right now haha. Man i even asked the dude if they worked in my van application as he hadnt known flow rates on these he sold me, heck he even said they were MP and they arent.

27lb is for 2.2l T1, 33lb for 2.5t1

there is the 88 2.2l blowthru setup with a mitsu that i believe uses 27lb injectors

but ya 89 2.5l t1 uses 33lb
    95 spirit 3.0/543 15.0@91 N/A, 14.5@96 on a 50 shot RIP 87 shelby Z - project car, maybe I can drive it this year 91 spirit - roll it, chop the top, do some burnouts! RIP

turbo addict

thanks guy's lol gonna swap my old ones back in, in the morning. they are still better then whats in there lol.
    Last edited by tsiconquest88; 06-07-2009 at 10:30 PM.