Thread: 1986 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z CS

1986 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z CS PICTURE ADDED

Name: Josh
    Price: $850 obo
    I have a 1986 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z CS edition for sale. It was an original Texas Car with many records available. It came to Ohio in the early 2000's and I bought it last september with 83000 miles. It is red with t-tops, black interior, leather, lumbar support, power windows. It is really clean inside. It is all stock from front to back. paint has a little fading and some dings. Exterior is probably better than average for something that is 23 years old. some rust underneath but not bad. The bad. I got the car not running. found fuel pump had failed. Removed and replaced with new fuel pump/sending unit. started and has a rod knock. dropped pan and found rod bearings are excessively worn. not sure why though. has had turbo replaced from previous owner a few years back. When I did get it started, I drove it around the block and it shifts fine, the brakes work good, tires are good and the turbo did spool up. I just started to disconnect things from the engine for removal but lost interest and would like to see it go to someone else that would make it road worthy again. I can get pictures tomorrow. contact me at yardman10@yahoo.com

Last edited by VanMan; 05-31-2009 at 12:04 AM.

Re: 1986 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z CS

emphasis on best offer. I may remove turbo for another project so shoot me an offer if your interested.

Re: 1986 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z CS

sold!