Thread: '83 Plymouth Scamp

Hybrid booster

'83 Plymouth Scamp

more pictures @ this link... http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2548168 up for sale is my Plymouth Scamp, i have way too many projects and too many cars. along with racing circle track, street bikes and some other ventures i am going to have to let the Scamp go. the car is located in Chester Va.
    TII with 20 over pistons, TII reconditioned rods, FWD stage 2 head with S2 cam and high rpm lifters, ported intake and exhaust manifolds, ARP headstuds, forged crank was polished but didn't need turning, motor has about 18-20K on it, auto built by Mike Demoss, RMVB and upgraded internals, performance converter, turbonetics T3/T4 .63 Enforcer turbo, i believe it's 50 trim with stage 2 wheel but i'll have to check my paper work from FM, 3" side exit exhaust with magnaflow muffler, FWD braided lines, front mount intercooler with polished alum. tubing. FWD stage5 computer, 3bar map, '87 electronics, +40s, AFPR, walboro fuelpump,autometer gauges, innovative wideband, fuel cell, racing seats, 5 point harnesses and Cd player. new rack, tie rods, struts, shocks, bushings and strut mounts. upgraded to five lug and Shelby Charger brakes. the calipers, hoses, mastercylinder are all new. new 225/50r15 tires on polished pizza wheels, paint is a few years old but car is stored out of the weather and the paint still looks great. the bed and floors are done with spray in bedliner, the floors and all trouble areas are in great shape, just got lucky with that. the car is driven almost daily when i'm not driving my SC. it is very reliable and a real head turner when driving.
    the price on it is $3500.00. i am pretty firm because i have way more than that in it not including time. i'm sure i forgot quite a bit so you can drop me a PM or call me. Scotty 804-350-8707
    i'll post pics later this am.
    Last edited by 2.2turboscotty; 05-28-2009 at 11:18 AM.

Hybrid booster

Re: '83 Plymouth Scamp

can't believe no interest in this car? it is turn key go, i drive it all the time. any questions just ask, i don't want my 15 year old son to end up with it, he'll probably crash it, he better stick to the SC at 14psi not this for a first car. alright the bottom line is $3000.00, i have to get that for it.

looks nice, hate the color, but looks like a fun ride

Hybrid booster

Alright guys thanks for looking but it looks like she is going to a good home. as of now i think i have it sold to "one of us", if anything changes i will let you know. i have to say she will be missed but again i feel it got a good home. update later if anything changes.