Thread: 87 Shelby Z T-top rolling chassis

87 Shelby Z T-top rolling chassis

Car is in NJ. sellling complete rolling chassis with 80K miles on it and clean title. car will not include rear discs, motor, tranny, wiring, shifter console, intercooler, dash, boost gauge, radiator etc. You will receive rolling chassis with some floor pan cancer, wheel weels are clean. Comes on crabs with bad rubber. t-tops and interior, marroon leather included. body is rust free top side. very few dents or scratches. hood is not correct, missing lower chin spoiler. was factory 555 TII car. make offer for complete chassis, its white. if not taker, i'll part. Car will be gone in 1 month from today and off to crusher

turbo addict

Re: 87 Shelby Z T-top rolling chassis

How window scrapers on the doors? Would you separate some of the t-top specific weatherstrip and door seals. My sills and everything are bad and Ive had a tarp over my car all winter to keep the moisture out. Wish I wasnt so far from jersey. Ive got the drivetrain donor for that car.
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT] ____________________________________________ 92 Voyager LE 3.3/A604 luxury liner 185k [COLOR="Red"]"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]"It's not tyranny we desire; it's a just, limited, federal government." Alexander Hamilton[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Support our economy-BUY AMERICA: [url]http://nortonsusa.com/[/url][/COLOR]

boostaholic Turbo Mopar Contributor Lee'sdaytona's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WickedShelby88
    How window scrapers on the doors? Would you separate some of the t-top specific weatherstrip and door seals. My sills and everything are bad and Ive had a tarp over my car all winter to keep the moisture out. Wish I wasnt so far from jersey. Ive got the drivetrain donor for that car.
    beleive me, we wish we weren't so far from you too. Tons of nice deals seem to pop up over there!
    -Lee

seals and window stripping is shot, you wouldnt wnat it, i just got a non-running car shipped from IL for 699, its not too expensive

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrempickup
    seals and window stripping is shot, you wouldnt wnat it, i just got a non-running car shipped from IL for 699, its not too expensive
    $699 just for shipping? Hell for us, thats in some cases more expensive than the vehicle! But if its a real prize winner, I would say thats a decent deal
    -Lee

an 89 TC with MASI head and 284 for 2300, yea the 699 was the least of my purchase

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrempickup
    an 89 TC with MASI head and 284 for 2300, yea the 699 was the least of my purchase
    Damn, I'll say so!
    Good job on that one!
    -Lee

Re: 87 Shelby Z T-top Complete if you want IMMEDIATE SALE

Car is up for parts now, has to be gone by second week of May. dont ask for anything that i have to ship greyhound. scratch that idea, i will sell the car whole and running as it sits for 600 or best offer if somebody voices interested and cash my saturday. i found something i would like and could use more than the parts in this car right now. let me know, sunday i pull the motor and tranny, then the rest is history
    Last edited by Xtrempickup; 04-27-2006 at 09:39 PM.

rolling chassis pending sold

are you gonna use the 555?

yes its going in either my laser or my masi

Its Gone Wooo Hoooo