Thread: Looking to trade 87 daytona tII intercooler setup for 89 up one or 2 piece intake

Garrett booster

Looking to trade 87 daytona tII intercooler setup for 89 up one or 2 piece intake

Looking to trade full 87 daytona tII intercooler/rad setup for 89 up one with the mounting tabs on the sides of the rad/intercooler or 2 piece intake

Banned Turbo Mopar Contributor

Re: Looking to trade 87 daytona tII intercooler setup for 89 up one or 2 piece intake

I have a TII intercoolcer from a shelby CSX with the mounting tab on the side...sorry no rad

$60 shipped

Re: Looking to trade 87 daytona tII intercooler setup for 89 up one or 2 piece intake

Got a PM man.

Garrett booster

Looking for at least the rad/intercooler together. replied to dc.

Banned Turbo Mopar Contributor

you can weld a homemade bracket to any of the regular daytona TII radiators, and it will be come a CSX rad lol

dont know how easily you will come aross a REAL P body intercooler...

Garrett booster

Really like to trade this for a 2piece intake guys. everything is there. perfect fins on both, no rot.

Also have what I believe is a (89) turbo 2 smec which I would like to trade for a 90 2.5 turbo sbec so I can have a core to chip.

Garrett booster

No ONE?

Hybrid booster

PM sent on the SMEC

turbo addict

I think there is a T1 high torque 2.5 SBEC in a 91 CS that blk86trbo just took pictures of. I know some of us are headed back out that way if you need one.
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT] ____________________________________________ 92 Voyager LE 3.3/A604 luxury liner 185k [COLOR="Red"]"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]"It's not tyranny we desire; it's a just, limited, federal government." Alexander Hamilton[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Support our economy-BUY AMERICA: [url]http://nortonsusa.com/[/url][/COLOR]

Garrett booster

How much would it be shipped?

turbo addict

Gonna try and go up there tomorrow and I will let you now then.