Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Found a mint 89 Le Baron GTS 4 door Turbo II at pic a part yard, Anyone need anything

Garrett booster

Found a mint 89 Le Baron GTS 4 door Turbo II at pic a part yard, Anyone need anything

Found a rare (286 or so made) 89 Le Baron GTS 4 door Turbo II with 555 car at a pick a part junkyard. So far its missing the Inetercooler/rad setup, ecu and fuel rail. Im taking the garret as well. Anyone need any of the other parts off it. 4 nice honecomb wheels. Maroon interior. Silver-ish exterior with no rust.

Garrett booster

Re: Found a mint 89 Le Baron GTS 4 door Turbo II at pic a part yard, Anyone need anyt

Any chance you (or anyone) can buy it and save it? I'd love to have one of those!!!!!!

Super Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff 135sohc's Avatar

Re: Found a mint 89 Le Baron GTS 4 door Turbo II at pic a part yard, Anyone need anyt

That forged crank would sure be nice

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

Pics?

How many miles? A555 look ok? How Much?

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

Hybrid booster

and where exactly?
    '88 Lebaron convertible. RWD 408/A500/8.75" 466hp/511tq. First pass coming soon.... '05 Magnum R/T. 13.79@102 Member SWPA-SDAC. The Steel city chapter.

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by BadAssPerformance View Post
    Pics?
    +1 I would be most interested in the rims.....

Garrett booster

Next time I go up I'll get pics. 96k on the odo. Looks like it was dealer maintained or equivelant due to the cleanliness and the mopar oil filter. Don't think they will sell the whole car since its in the u-pull-it section. Its about 45 mins outside of Pittsburgh,Pa.

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkbox View Post
    Its about 45 mins outside of Pittsburgh,Pa.
    That's a pretty wide area, wanna narrow it down a little?
    '88 Lebaron convertible. RWD 408/A500/8.75" 466hp/511tq. First pass coming soon.... '05 Magnum R/T. 13.79@102 Member SWPA-SDAC. The Steel city chapter.

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by Gearhead24-7 View Post
    That's a pretty wide area, wanna narrow it down a little?
    Probally at the pic n pull near blairsville, pa. About 5 minutes from the Pittsburg raceway. I used to live in that area and went to that yard quite often.

Hybrid booster

Danser's. That's what I was thinking too. I was just up there a week or so ago and it wasn't there.

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by Gearhead24-7 View Post
    Danser's. That's what I was thinking too. I was just up there a week or so ago and it wasn't there.
    I havnt been there since last summer, and there were 3 or 4 daytonas, and a couple shadows but no turbo cars. Could be a different place since he said pic-n-pull section. That whole yard is a pic-n-pull. Maybe he will come back to tell his tales.

Hot Certified Christians at TD! Turbo Mopar Staff Directconnection's Avatar

Guy in RI had one he bought from Kelly who bought it from and Cliff Ramsdell. He was having issues with his and needed a dash cluster that's supposedly specific to these cars that were very far and few in between. ('89 T-II 4-door H bodies)
    Quote Originally Posted by 22mopar
    have a look at my feedback on the forum. all positive.

Steve

'90 VNT competition package Shadow - T-III SC6262 conversion/restoration
    '91 Spirit R/T - white
    '91 Spirit R/T - white
    '92 IROC R/T - red
    '67 Barracuda 273 now, 440/727 awaits....

I found this car weeks ago, tried to buy it. The yard would not sell it to me. I took off what I could that day. here's the pics.....

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

I wrote about in the SWPA-SDAC car talk thread.

John

Garrett booster

Yep that is it. Its at millerstown pic a part.

Rhymes with tortoise. Turbo Mopar Staff cordes's Avatar

Get the big brakes off of it if you can. Don't forget the knuckles. I don't need them, but someone on here will.

Mitsu booster

Would be interested in 2 of the doors and possibly the engine. if you can get me a price or a number to contact the yard.
    Thanks

Garrett booster

Quote Originally Posted by extremetoyzz View Post
    Would be interested in 2 of the doors and possibly the engine. if you can get me a price or a number to contact the yard.
    Thanks
    A friend of mine probably still has two full sets of SL doors if you'd be interested in those. I'll ask him about them if you'd like.

-Evan L.

edit, shipping from GA would be a bit*h of course, so if you were wanting to pick up I understand

Oh no, not a light pewter 89 TII GTS. That almost makes me want to cry. On a side note, the 89 GTS does not have the big disk brakes, or even rear disk brakes at all.
    84 Laser XE TII A555 89 Caravan SE TIV A568

turbo addict

Looks like the car was repainted at some point and is in decent shape. Grab that infinity tape deck if you can. They are getting harder to come by in working condition. That car is pretty freakin clean on the inside from your pics. Hmm. I wonder why its there.
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT] ____________________________________________ 92 Voyager LE 3.3/A604 luxury liner 185k [COLOR="Red"]"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]"It's not tyranny we desire; it's a just, limited, federal government." Alexander Hamilton[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Support our economy-BUY AMERICA: [url]http://nortonsusa.com/[/url][/COLOR]

I would guess one of the following,

Headgasket
    Bad transmission
    Rod knock
    84 Laser XE TII A555 89 Caravan SE TIV A568

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast