Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Huge TD parts sale! 2.2T2's, 555, 520, more!, also parting 87 Shelby Daytona

Huge TD parts sale! 2.2T2's, 555, 520, more! UPDATED

EDIT December 15, 2009

Iit's been a long time since I've updated this thread, but then I haven't been making much of an effort of selling this stuff. We did get all the parts we needed off the white daytona and sent it to the scrapper. Did sell one motor and trans to a guy in the US. I drove across the border to meet him and it all went smoothly. If anyone else wants to meet me or arrange shipping, I am willing to transport for the cost of fuel. Basically we got rid of most of the smaller junk but still have some of the big stuff left. I went through my posts and edited out the stuff that's sold.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay me and my brother are selling almost all of our TD parts. We were going to turbo his daytona but we need the money so plans change. We've got a large stash of TD parts plus we're also parting out a 87 Daytona Shelby Z with only 120,000kms on the clock (74,000 miles). Here goes...

Complete 2.2 T2 engine out of a 89 Shelby Daytona, rebuilt motor. Car had 250,000kms(155,000miles) on the clock but the motor has a rebuild tag on it so it was rebuilt at some point but I do not know when. Previous owner had the head off the engine and he said the crosshatching looked very fresh still. Again, engine is complete minus turbo.
    $150.

Complete 2.2 T1 engine out of the 87 Shelby Z I am parting out. Engine has 120,000kms/74,000 miles on it and is very clean. The engine has been converted to T2 and now has a ported one-piece intake manifold and a ported exhaust manifold.
    $150.

555 Transmission out of the 89 Daytona with 250,000kms/155k miles on it. I never did run the transmission but the previous owner said it shifted fine. Complete trans ready to go.
    $180

520 Transmission out of a 89 Daytona 2.5 T1. Transmission has about the same mileage on it as the above 555. Again, previous owner drove it and told me it shifted fine.
    $80

Now for the pics

So this is the daytona I'm parting. 87 Shelby Z with 120,000kms/74,000miles on it. I drove the car before the previous owner did the T2 conversion to it, it ran and drove perfectly. Unfortunately the car was labelled 'parts only' and was not allowed back on the road. If there's anything off this car you want that I did not list, please PM me, we can work something out.

All 4 crab rims are in very good shape. Dirty but NO curb rash. Back tires have 75% tread left, fronts are maybe 40-50% left.
    $80 for the set of 4

AutoMeter Sport-Comp O2 Gauge. Gauge is in good shape, just a little dirty in the pics, no scratches.
    $20. Aluminum gauge panel in the pic is sold.

Stock turbo exhaust manifold. No mods and nothing wrong with it.
    $10

Engine wiring harness + SMEC out of the 89 Daytona Shelby 2.2 T2 5-sp car. Harness is in better shape than it looks in the pic. NO cut wires. It's all there except for the starter sub-harness which I could not find when I junked the car and leftover parts. This harness + SMEC came out of a running/driving car that was scrapped due to excessive rust.

$100 for the harness + SMEC.

Daytona VNT intercooler. Good condition, no leaks. No pics yet but will add.
    $40

Daytona T-top bags. Minty shape, NOS quality.
    $20
    Last edited by daytonaturbo87; 12-15-2009 at 05:12 PM. Reason: UPDATED WITH MORE PICS AND INFO

Re: Huge TD parts sale! 2.2T2's, 555, 520, more!, also parting 87 Shelby Daytona

Stock 87 Daytona T1 harness.
    $50.

I have an assortment of logic modules as well. I've got 3 of the 85 T1 logic modues w/ onboard map sensors. 1 87 T1/auto LM.
    $15 each.

Also I have a few T1 log intakes, $10 each.

Have a good condition 520/550 shifter + cables.
    $25

Have the clutch pedal assembly out of the daytona. $15

I went and lugged two motors and the 555 transmission out of my shed and took some pics.

Two pics of the 555. The 520 I have is in the same condition so I didn't get pics of it, but can get pics of it upon request.

Here's some pics of the engines. The one with the black valve cover is the original engine out of the 87 daytona with 120,000kms / 74,000miles on it. It was origninally a T1 engine but was converted to T2 with a ported intake manifold and a ported exhaust manifold. This engine is super clean, I wish I had something to put it into it's so nice.

The engine with the silver valve cover has a rebuilt tag on it and was pulled from a 89 Daytona 2.2 T2 car. At one point I did pull the oil pan off it and the conscus was it was a true 89 T2 bottom end w/ the heavy duty rods/crank. Stock throttle body for the silver valve cover engine is in my parts pile somewhere.

Last edited by daytonaturbo87; 12-15-2009 at 04:55 PM.

Garrett booster

Re: Huge TD parts sale! 2.2T2's, 555, 520, more!, also parting 87 Shelby Daytona

hi can you sell me the shift knob how much

Banned Turbo Mopar Contributor

that guage panel is MINT guys, for anyone with a daytona or lebaron of that interior style

i made the thing out of aluminum on the cnc machine, it replaces the STOCK boost guage. if the shadow one is the same, that would bolt right up too a shadow one too possibly

boostaholic

Do you have any interest in selling just the console door?

Garrett booster

interested in the door edge trim, and the t-tops...what's you zip code for shipping quotes

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanmanČ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sexygomer View Post
    interested in the door edge trim, and the t-tops...what's you zip code for shipping quotes
    He posted it in this thread-

These are my primary shipping methods available to me. Go to them and enter my location as Steinbach, Manitoba, R5G 0K1, Canada. Make an educated guess on the item's weight and size. If you are still interested at that time, THEN contact me.
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

boostaholic

I'll take the t-top door trim if sexygomer doesn't.

Hybrid booster

how much for the t2 air box and tubing i didnt see a price there

Quote Originally Posted by fernando View Post
    hi can you sell me the shift knob how much
    I can. I have two shift knobs, one's in great shape but missing the 'coin' shift indicator thing on the top. Other knob has the 'coin' but it's worn looking. $10 each.

FWIW people, 10 bucks is about the minimum I have to charge for anything for it to be worth my while to pull it, package it, drive to the post office and ship it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Shepard View Post
    Do you have any interest in selling just the console door?
    Sure will. $10. It's in good shape but you can see in the pic, the raised 'lip' on each side is slightly discolored. Not as bad as most out there but not perfect either.

Quote Originally Posted by spaceman View Post
    how much for the t2 air box and tubing i didnt see a price there
    How's 35 bucks sound?

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by daytonaturbo87 View Post
    I can. I have two shift knobs, one's in great shape but missing the 'coin' shift indicator thing on the top. Other knob has the 'coin' but it's worn looking. $10 each.

FWIW people, 10 bucks is about the minimum I have to charge for anything for it to be worth my while to pull it, package it, drive to the post office and ship it.
    ill take one

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmesich View Post
    ill take one
    PM'd.

Boost, it's what's for dinner... Turbo Mopar Staff Aries_Turbo's Avatar

any good shape garrett turbos?

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by turbovanman
    This one is easy, I have myself to blame, I rush things, don't pay attention to gauges when I should, change to much stuff at once then expect miracles, the list is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by Aries_Turbo View Post
    any good shape garrett turbos?

Brian
    No unfortunately I don't have any spare turbos at all. Only one I got with the car is being used on another car now.

Boost, it's what's for dinner... Turbo Mopar Staff Aries_Turbo's Avatar

ok, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by turbovanman
    This one is easy, I have myself to blame, I rush things, don't pay attention to gauges when I should, change to much stuff at once then expect miracles, the list is endless.

dibs on auto meter air gauge where to send money to

Quote Originally Posted by Hairy Kyle View Post
    dibs on auto meter air gauge where to send money to
    PM'd.

updated with more pics May 26/09

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast