Thread: hey chris what turbo?

TurboII

hey chris what turbo?

hey chris its joey randazzo from ct. its time for a new turbo for my 88 chrysler lebaron....2.5 TII. with a slighty ported head, ext manifold and two piece manifold, 3" exhaust what turbo would be good? something better then a garrett T3 and yes it a dd

I will like to be at least near the 300hp give or take mark! and yes it is a yellow PP clutch. it will see the track on occation but mainly a DD. i want something better then a super60 a descent trim size with a .63 a/r mid range turbo with a good spool chart...what are my options? and what about pricing?

Joey
    Last edited by TurboII; 05-19-2009 at 04:32 PM.

Re: hey chris what turbo?

Quote Originally Posted by TurboII View Post
    hey chris its joey randazzo from ct. its time for a new turbo for my 88 chrysler lebaron....2.5 TII. with a slighty ported head, ext manifold and two piece manifold, 3" exhaust what turbo would be good? something better then a garrett T3 and yes it a dd

I will like to be at least near the 300hp give or take mark! and yes it is a yellow PP clutch. it will see the track on occation but mainly a DD. i want something better then a super60 a descent trim size with a .63 a/r mid range turbo with a good spool chart...what are my options? and what about pricing?

Joey
    Hey Joey,

We have several configurations to choose from right now. It's better that we go over them on the phone first so I can ask you a few questions about your application. Call us anytime at the number below or PM me the phone number where you can be reached.

THANKS!

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

TurboII

okay, cool ill call yoyu tomorrow

TurboII

hey chris what turbo were we gonna go with again...tu60 or turbonetic s60? and was it reman or new.

joey

Quote Originally Posted by TurboII View Post
    hey chris what turbo were we gonna go with again...tu60 or turbonetic s60? and was it reman or new.

joey
    PM sent. See you in Hartford!

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----