Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Miscellaneous stuff for sale $5 or less plus shipping (on most parts) :)

Mitsu booster

Re: Miscellaneous stuff for sale $5 or less plus shipping (on most parts) :)

how much for the supra IC and the TI alternator,shipped to 27217?A guy on turbo dodge is gonna charger me 90.00 with shipping included....send me a private message and we can talk more,please hurry im in desperate need,ill have money 2morrow.thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by 91DaytonaIroc View Post
    how much for the supra IC and the TI alternator,shipped to 27217?A guy on turbo dodge is gonna charger me 90.00 with shipping included....send me a private message and we can talk more,please hurry im in desperate need,ill have money 2morrow.thanks.
    The TI alternator is gone; threw that out a while back. The Supra IC would be $10 plus shipping, which I would say would be anywhere from $15-20 USD. I'll have to get it boxed up and confirmed on the price, but it should be something like that.

Let me know.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

turbo addict

You wouldn't happen to have a later style tps connector would ya? Are those coolant feed lines for the turbo in the big picture?

Quote Originally Posted by thedon809 View Post
    You wouldn't happen to have a later style tps connector would ya? Are those coolant feed lines for the turbo in the big picture?
    Not sure about the later style TPS, didn't know there was a change. :$ As for any lines going to the turbo, the only one I have/had is the oil supply line that is in pretty good shape. I'll have to check and see though if I still have the oil line. I think I do as I wouldn't have thrown something like that out. If you can get me some more detail about the TPS connector, I will look and see. I may have an extra throttle body laying around. And it probably will be tomorrow before I can get to this stuff, I just have a lot to do tonight and this week in general. Please be patient.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

turbo addict

The later tps connector for cars with blowthrough setup. 87 and up I think.

If it's the bolt on type, I will see if I have one attached to a throttle body. I'm assuming that is the type.

turbo addict

This is the tps that I have and need the connector for.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123