Thread: Need cheap suspension from L body or location of JY with said parts!

turbo addict

Need cheap suspension from L body or location of JY with said parts!

Looking to ditch my van for an L body to save on gas among other things. Need as cheap as possible SC or GLH shocks/struts with springs. Any condition besides fubarred will work. This is just enough to get it home so I don't want to spend much. Also need a T1 harness on the cheap too if possible. Will work for parts as well. Just picking up a dirt cheap car with the intentions of making it nice next year. Email me with what you have to Conrail1981@live.com.

Thanks, Joe B.
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT] ____________________________________________ 92 Voyager LE 3.3/A604 luxury liner 185k [COLOR="Red"]"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]"It's not tyranny we desire; it's a just, limited, federal government." Alexander Hamilton[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Support our economy-BUY AMERICA: [url]http://nortonsusa.com/[/url][/COLOR]

Re: Need cheap suspension from L body or location of JY with said parts!

I know there's a few omni's at the local yard... let me ask how much struts will cost and I'll post it here tomorrow.

turbo addict

Cool! 25 dollars for the set would be nice, but that is probably just dreaming. Considering who the heck would use used struts from a JY as more than just a cheap temporary solution I can't see paying more than scrap for these though.
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT] ____________________________________________ 92 Voyager LE 3.3/A604 luxury liner 185k [COLOR="Red"]"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]"It's not tyranny we desire; it's a just, limited, federal government." Alexander Hamilton[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Support our economy-BUY AMERICA: [url]http://nortonsusa.com/[/url][/COLOR]

Strut assembly with spring... $25 each. Damn...

Garrett booster

I got a good pair off a spirit r/t, believe they are kybs if you'd be interested and you'd be good to go and not have to swap them out later. No idea if they'd fit. But price would be right.

The moderately moderate moderator Turbo Mopar Staff

No fitty. Bummer.
    Bryan
    86 GLHS #161, 2016 Impala
    SDAC National Member, SDAC Buckeye Chapter Member

A man has got to know his limitations.....

turbo addict

Ouch 25 is more than what I paid for one for the van local. I can probably get all four for 50 from the yard near me if they still have the omni. Turns out I may be able to get the SC springs. Wonder what half off day would provide?