Thread: 94 plymouth voyager high miles

turbo addict

94 plymouth voyager high miles

Well for starters I have my 94 Plymouth voyager with 282k on it. The interior is decent, just needs cleaned up mainly. No rips in carpet or seats.

The bad. Well the windshield has a hairline crack going partially across. The body has some rust through on one rocker the other not so bad. Pretty solid really. The drivers doors would need to be replaced. The hood has a dent and the core support behind the headlight bucket is slightly tweaked. None of it is major and does affect drive or anything. I have a grill and clean headlights that come with it. Originals are yellowed. Van is Rasberry or Plumb whatever you want to call it on the outside. Its almost a maroon really. Interior is red. Rear wiper and defroster. No other options except has nicer ES seats in front and rear bench. Trans is a mopar reman, but makes a whining noise. One of the rear brake drums is pretty warped. I did just put new KYB struts and strut mounts on plus one new ball joint and new control arm bushings on the front. Also had an alignment as well. I have the receipt. Leaks oil really bad right now but I will fix that before it is purchased.
    Basically I want to go 400 without the fix or 500 with it. Driven everyday practically since February of 2006. Very reliable.

If you have any questions PM me. If you want detailed pictures I will get them posted as soon as I can or PM me, email, etc. Conrail1981@live.com.
    My number is 815-501-9094 you can reach me virtually any time during the day.
    Last edited by WickedShelby88; 04-30-2009 at 01:06 PM. Reason: lancer off the market
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT] ____________________________________________ 92 Voyager LE 3.3/A604 luxury liner 185k [COLOR="Red"]"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]"It's not tyranny we desire; it's a just, limited, federal government." Alexander Hamilton[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Support our economy-BUY AMERICA: [url]http://nortonsusa.com/[/url][/COLOR]