Thread: Selling In-Dash CD/MP3 Player W/ Dodge/Chrysler Installation Kit

Garrett booster

Selling In-Dash CD/MP3 Player W/ Dodge/Chrysler Installation Kit

For sale: Kenwood KDC-MP628 In-Dash CD/MP3 Player. Please note that I do NOT have the remote. It was lost in the wreck of the Shelby Lancer.

For those of you who think I'm new to these boards, I'm not..... I probably have over 3,000 posts combined on td, bm, and tm websites. I just don't have as much technical knowledge to share, lol!

Details:

» CD receiver with built-in amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
    » motorized, detachable face with multicolor fluorescent display
    » plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs (including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC files)
    » System Q Sound Control (six preset tone curves and a 3-band equalizer)
    » System E's Advanced Crossover
    » satellite radio controls (SIRIUS or XM subscription, tuner, and antenna required to receive the satellite radio signal) — service is available only in the lower 48 states, not available in Alaska, Hawaii, or U.S. territories
    » HD Radio ready
    » CD changer controls
    » rear auxiliary input
    » dual-zone audio control
    » front and rear preamp outputs
    » CR-2 tuner
    » 18 FM/6 AM presets
    » CD frequency response: 10-20,000 Hz
    » CD signal-to-noise ratio: 105 dB
    » FM sensitivity: 9.3 dBf

Comes with Dodge/Chrysler Installation kit and wiring harness (Would cost around $30 to buy separately). Currently Installed in '94 Caravan, was previously installed in 87 Shelby Lancer, using same kit and harness, so should install in pretty much any TD with no modification to kit or harness.

Selling simply because I just need the $. It works perfect. Never had any problems whatsoever.

I don't drive more than 10 minutes or so at a time in my van anymore anyway. Just really have no need for it. It is the only reason I lock my doors in the van, it's the only thing in there worth stealing!

I would like to get $125 plus shipping. Probably around $135 total. Let me know guys! Thanks!

ALSO for a little extra $, I will throw in something else to help maximize your enjoyment of this MP3 Player. I can't discuss it here, but if you are interested in the deck, or already have an MP3 player, PM me for details.

**EDIT** Also, I PROMISE that is CD player is in like new condition with no defects whatsoever. If you aren't satisfied, I will refund your money and pay for return shipping as well.
    Last edited by uwilluz; 04-19-2006 at 10:18 AM.

Mom Says I'm Special. :-) Turbo Mopar Staff Subliminal's Avatar

Re: Selling In-Dash CD/MP3 Player W/ Dodge/Chrysler Installation Kit

That's a great deal. Crutchfield's outlet is selling this for $207 right now. Almost 2x this asking price.

Put an mp3 player in your car and you'll never look back.

Ok...butting out now.
    Damon

"America is all about speed...hot, nasty badass speed."
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

Garrett booster

Thanks man...

I had almost forgot to mention.

For those of you who aren't experienced with these In-Dash CD/MP3 players... here's how they work.

You have music on your computer. Instead of burning a CD-R or CD-R/W as a Music disc, you burn it as a data disc. So instead of using the 80 minutes free space for a music disc, instead, you are using the 700MB free space of a data disc, which depending on bitrate, can allow you to put anywhere from 200-450 songs on one disc!!!

Also, the CD Player will read the embedded ID3 tags, which will tell you Song Title, Artist Name, Album Name, etc. Basically the stuff that shows up in your Windows Media Player.

Nifty Stuff!! I have been known to (on long drives) put one 300+ song disc in and listen to it the entire trip, never hearing the same song twice!

**EDIT** Also, I PROMISE that is CD player is in like new condition with no defects whatsoever. If you aren't satisfied, I will refund your money and pay for return shipping as well.

Garrett booster

SALE PENDING.

Still have the "something extra" for those of you with MP3 players (or even just a large hard drive on your home cpu)
    Last edited by uwilluz; 04-26-2006 at 11:13 AM.

Hybrid booster

aww man, I wish I had been home earlier today to see this thread. Someone is getting a good deal. I've been semi looking for a unit for the Daytona for for a while.

Let me know about this "something extra" if you will. I'm curious.

Hybrid booster

I did some checking on the net. The cheapest I found was at http://www.pricegrabber.com/search_t...sterid=5988031 ... the difference was it DID have a remote ..but no install kit. Keep your eyes open especially on ebay. You will find a steal eventually.

Hybrid booster

Oh I'm not in a hurry to find anything really. I'm actually waiting to find a deal on a P9 Pioneer or maybe even a Denon, even though it wouldn't do mp3.

I had a car audio store for a while, but have been out of it for about 3 years now. I scour Ebay daily, but nothing just really grabs me lately. I did buy some old school SoundStream SPL speakers a few days back though to add to the growing collection.

Hybrid booster

yeah.. I guess I'd have an easier time finding a deal since Im Canadian. You guys get cheap stuff every day down there.

Garrett booster

*SOLD!*

Pending delivery, lol.!