Thread: 1991 white Spirit R/T-not running.

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanmanČ's Avatar

Red face 1991 white Spirit R/T-not running.

Here goes-

1991 R/T, missing head, computer, cam's, rocker arms, turbo, and lifters. Needs a rering as I diagnosed it and he took it apart, he didn't want to finish it after sending the head out so I bought it but now have no interest or time to finish it. Still have the valve covers, manifolds etc.

Has typical paint peel.

Interior good, has shorty shifter, its lowered unsure what shocks/struts, adjustable panhard rod with heim joints, aftermarket BOV, 4 puck clutch, PB mounts, Walbro, 2.5 inch mandrel bent exhaust with no cat and a Ultraflow muffler. Tires appear good.

I can include spare headlights, lenses, large FMIC with the price and take a hit.

Can supply a stock computer for $75 or a socketed one for $125 with a stock cal and no limiters.

I also have a nice 50 trim Turbonetics with a .63 housing, stage II wheel that would work nicely but needs rebuilding, $225. I have the adapters to use the stock DP in my parts for sale thread.

I paid $1300 and the spare stuff on top, so asking $1300, I know pipe dream but I gotta try.

Pics on request or I'll take some and post up soon.
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

Re: 1991 white Spirit R/T-not running.

Simon wanna do some parts swapping. I'll replace what I request

Hybrid booster

dude your getting rid of it what about the dream of the wifey going down the 1/4?

Quote Originally Posted by turbovanman View Post
    Here goes-

I also have a nice 50 trim Turbonetics with a .63 housing, stage II wheel that would work nicely but needs rebuilding, $225. I have the adapters to use the stock DP in my parts for sale thread.

was this the turbo that was surging? thinkn its too big for my set up? got the can and turn down? what about lines?

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanmanČ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WOP'R View Post
    dude your getting rid of it what about the dream of the wifey going down the 1/4?

was this the turbo that was surging? thinkn its too big for my set up? got the can and turn down? what about lines?

No time, no money, no energy. Shitty thing is, I've collected about $2000+ in parts for it,

Nope, this is the perfect turbo for a TIII, I had a 60 trim that surged.

I need a new van for the wife, so maybe I'll build a AWD 3.0L 2nd gen instead, or maybe throw an 8 valve in and build an AWD TIII for the wife,
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

turbo addict

I have seen this car and it's worth saving Guys it just needs someone with the time to finish it off . i would love to pick it up but i already have 7 vehicles i have no time for this car with the other 3 cars projects i have going.