Thread: SpiritedShelbys

turbo addict

SpiritedShelbys

Hey, have you been getting my PM's? I sent you 85 bucks for a engine wiring harness, and I only got about 1/4 of it. You even asked In a PM how to get the harness out of the firewall, but you must have just gave up and sent me what you could Disconnect.

Im willing to send it back at my cost for a refund minus what you payed to ship it. I think that sould be a fair deal since Ill be out 20 bucks or so and you will be out nothing.

Hybrid booster

Re: SpiritedShelbys

wow

Hybrid booster

turbo addict

Bump...anybody know him personally? Maybe he just never gets on the computer.

# Last Activity: Today 02:23 AM
    I know you said you are busy and travel a lot for work. But you mentioned that after I waited on the harness for a month. Bottom line is..Dont make a deal on something if.

A. You don't have time to correctly pull the part to ship it.
    B. You don't have time to follow up with the purchaser to see if he got what he asked for.

turbo addict

Well I resorted to paypal. Spirited Shelby, Feel free to give your side of the story. I dont feel that 4 connectors and a couple wires is worth $85. You CLEARLY knew what I needed.

The agreement was for the engine harness from an '88 dodge daytona which was pulled and shipped to Mr. Bender. I sent it delivery confirmed to a rural address which took longer to receive. I'm sorry you're unhappy but I assume no responsibility here.

From Seller - S Murphy
    4/20/2009 09:40 PDT

Also I'd like to clarify there are three harnesses under the hood of these cars; engine management, engine, and injector harness. Our agreement was for the engine harness only which was received by Mr. Bender at 12:17 p.m. on April 10 according to the USPS.

From Seller - S Murphy
    4/20/2009 10:11 PDT

I'd like to add that Mr. Bender is attempting slandering my name on a common website we are part of. When this goes before review I can defend my position and supply proof if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritedShelbys
    $115 shipped. Low mileage stuff from my daytona which was my driver before I got rear-ended. --Shaun

Quote Originally Posted by Mopar318
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritedShelbys
    I do but I did snip the coolant temp sensor plug. I needed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mopar318
    Hey, I also seen that your parting a 88 Tona.

Do you have the full underhood engine harness still availbe uncut? If so I want it.
    Thats ok, I can solder mine on. How much would you want shipped to 46701, where you just shipped my flange.

Hybrid booster

attempting slandering my name, thats pritty ballsy for someone who cant figure out what there doing

turbo addict

all there is to it is pushing on the bushing and it will pop out if you still need the harness i have one out of an 89 Shelby daytona 2.2 T2 common block
    ill send you a few pictures of all included if your interested give me a PM
    ill make sure to send you the whole thing

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmesich View Post
    all there is to it is pushing on the bushing and it will pop out if you still need the harness i have one out of an 89 Shelby daytona 2.2 T2 common block
    ill send you a few pictures of all included if your interested give me a PM
    ill make sure to send you the whole thing
    That would be nice, but If I dont get any money back for this I will just go ahead and repair all the wires on the stock harness. There was a bunch of them cut and repaired by a hack. Im good at wiring, but didnt want to spend the time of repairing it. I guess Im in a different boat now that I spent money for nothing.

turbo addict

well when you do let me know
    with mine the battery terminals are cut off witch is not a big deal to replace i can even do that for you
    ill send you pictures and info on it after i look it over real good tomorrow when there is light out to take pictures
    also i have the engine computer out of the same car if your interested

Hybrid booster

Yeh, Thats why I never buy from someone who is not active on this board.... I never heard of spiritedshelbys....

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanmanČ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by turzbo View Post
    attempting slandering my name, thats pritty ballsy for someone who cant figure out what there doing
    Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by SpoolinGLH View Post
    Yeh, Thats why I never buy from someone who is not active on this board.... I never heard of spiritedshelbys....
    He bought a shitload of stuff of me, paid promptly, was very nice to deal with.

He has quite a few posts going, mostly about his VNT upgrade.
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

Hybrid booster

I bought some parts from him, but I live close by so I went in person to pick them up. He was honest, very reasonable on prices and he even helped me to pull the parts I needed off the car. He seems like a very honest and cool guy, and I do believe he is on the road alot for hi job. Be patient and try and resolve things.

Hybrid booster

There seems to be a few people on here that have had good dealings with him. Maybe something seriously happened to the poor guy..... Did you check the Obit's ?
    Shelby Lancer # 149... R.I.P.

Hybrid booster

I've been electing NOT to comment on this matter because I feel a paypal investigation coming on which I will abide by either way. I can prove my side of this but all I WILL say to this is that I upheld my commitment on this transaction and sent the part which was agreed upon. There was NO confusion about the engine harness I sold him for 85 SHIPPED. 85 shipped does not buy anyone all 3 T2 electrical harnesses; engine harness, engine management harness and injector harness ever. I made it clear that I had cut the water temp connector for use on my car which is part of the "engine harness". Ed has a habit of renegotiating as he goes as per the last item I sold him. My instincts told me not to go through with this last deal but I took a chance anyway. People have helped me greatly in the past and I try to do the same whenever I can. So much for trying to do something nice for another person. Think what you want, say what you will because I have no control over that. This is a HOBBY for me, not a business and my schedule doesn't permit me much time which he was also aware of. I DID ask if he had any recommendations for pulling the ENGINE harness as I had one hour to do it. I guess that's a testament to my own ineptitude for not wanting to damage a part for someone in lieu of a hasty removal? PLENTY of people on here know me both personally and through buying/selling. He had my full name, address, e-mail address and phone number and still he posts on here slandering my name and asking if people know me? This is stalker status and this is as far as I'm going with my response here in this public forum. I will not respond further. And LOL, nothing happened to me, my pulse is still strong so far but elevated...

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritedShelbys View Post
    And LOL, nothing happened to me, my pulse is still strong so far but elevated...
    Hey man, I was just trying to set a different mindset for everyone... One or more people on here have comments to say but only know one side of the story. Quite unfortunately, something could have really happened to you.. Read the papers, there are 45 CASES OF SWINE FLU!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!! EVERYONE IS IN DANGER. YOUR ALL GOING TO DIE!!

I know this is a little off topic, but don't you love how the media loves to blow everything out of proportion? That's one reason why this world is as ------ up as it is.. Drama! I'm going to stop before I go on too far

Shelby Lancer # 149... R.I.P.